Thread: BlackBerry Torch 9850: Does anyone else want to see the SurePress again?

BlackBerry Torch 9850: Does anyone else want to see the SurePress again?

Let me tell you all that BlackBerry's SurePress touch screen technology, which help to enable the touch screen quick navigation, precise typing & more. And here while thinking to take the new BlackBerry Torch 9850, I get information that they are giving up on the sure press technology, I am really very disappointed with this thing. Before that I was having the BlackBerry storm and it was headed in the right direction. And here in this case I think that there is need to make the bit more work to experience smoother and polished. So I came here to know that Does anyone else want to see the SurePress again? Please reply me back for this reason.

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9850: Does anyone else want to see the SurePress again?

Yes, I will really miss it, when I get the first BlackBerry it was BlackBerry storm and it was having this technology and I enjoyed very much to having such a great technology with my phone. But here in our cause I think that we will be in the alternative

I also love this technology so much. I heard about this technology when I get the first BlackBerry storm. And from that day I love the SurePress. And after hearing that the new phone is going to release without having this technology then I can’t imagine the new touchscreen without having this tech. but here now I can guess that it will be gone.

Yes, I also miss this, I seen this technology while I was playing with the Thunderbolt this last week, and I was not very happy with this tech. because while typing I can feel that pressing the each of the works keeps the phones on vibrating which make me to feel odd. And this is the only one thing in the SurePress while I don’t like. But after not having this tech I will miss that being able to type and surf or do anything on this F'n P.O.S. Storm.

Ok, I also agree with you all. I also miss this, after this one now I am having the MotoDext. After not having this type of the technology, now I have to take care when typing in the screen. And for that reason I have to use the external keyboard for that. And using the external keyboard, I really don’t like this thing while typing. And I have only 8pen to be really useful, as even swype is too picky sometimes. Here I can see that there are to many of the users of the Blackberry phones who will really miss the Surepress technology including me.

Here I can say that SurePress is the one of the best reason for what I get the Blackberry storm and now I also really very disappointed with this that SurePress is dead. I love this technology because after messing with the OS, it was really working very fine with my Blackberry Strom. And now I can feel that Bold is much harder without that technology.

No I will not miss it. At the starting I was thinking t hat I will miss SurePress but at that time only I found my Droid X with Swype for the same reason. And after using this I can’t imagine to go back for the SurePress. And also I can say that RIM really dropped the ball by waiting so long to replace the S2. I think they may have lost the touchscreen market for good. So this is the reason for that will not miss the SurePress. For the people who will miss the SurePress I will suggest them to use this one and hope that they will also like this.

Using SurePress I can say that I was very satisfying, while I am trying to connecting with the keys or not just randomly opening apps. And except this I have also tried with the many of th other touch screens and found that they are not working as SurePress. So for that reason I think that I will miss the SurePress.

I am thinking that when I was using the SurePress it was working so good in my phone. And up till that time I love this technology very much this is because of the when you are trying to click the anything at that time it reassure yourself you touched the right thing. But this was not happening with my Storm 2 this is because it was so old. And for that reason I think that I have to replace it because the click was hit it miss too frequently.

I never tried with using the external keyboard on my black berry Storm1 then storm 2 and now torch. Because, I was using the SurePress for that reason. And if in the new phone they will not add this then I think that I will miss the SurePress.

According to me, I can say that SureType have the much more different form the SurePress. And also the major difference I both the technologies is that SureType is available in the Android market by the way. And I can surely say that SureType is really very good comparing with the SurePress, and you people should try with that. I am sure that after using this technology you all people really love this tech. I am telling about this thing because I am using this with my Blackberry phone and I am very happy with that. So here I will suggest the people who are missing the SurePress to use the SureTyep and I am sure that you all will also love this very much.

I think that maybe this will happen to me. When I was using the surepress on my phone at that time I can say that this was very good, but now I have another same apps on my phone and if they remove the surepress then it will not affect me more. . It is nice having that click to reassure yourself you touched the right thing. And for this I have also reason and that is my Storm 2 got older it became less and less responsive.