Thread: BlackBerry Torch 9850: browser is not working.

BlackBerry Torch 9850: browser is not working.

Recently I have bought the new BlackBerry Torch 9850 and I am having problem while I am using the browser. And the problem is that when I am trying with the click on the search field at tht time I cannt see the keyboard for the typing the title. And for that I have to open the menu and then open the keyboard for typing. But when the typing has finished at that time I can see that when I click on the search button at that time nothings happens. I am sure that this problem is related with the browser only. Is there anyone which is having the same problem? And any suggestion in this case?

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9850: browser is not working.

Yes, I am also having the same problem and also in my cause I am not able to open the Email messages also. For that reason I have also tried with getting suggestion about this problem but no one give the suggestion for this problem. And also I have created the thread on the same forums in the hope that someone help me to resolve my problem but this is of no use for me.

I also bought the new BlackBerry Torch 9850 and from the day when I get this I was having related problem with using the browser. In my cause the problem is that when I am trying to search anything at that time it works fine but in some causes I can see that the browser is getting crashed and for getting it works again I have to restart the browser and this is very frustrating for me. Because at a time, I uses so many of the tabs. And restarting the browser cause the lost of the other tabs. Still I am searching suggestion for this.

Ok, I have some suggestion about opening the Emails. For that first I will suggest you to make the new account in the BES server and then try with that new account to opening the Emails. And also if you are opening the Emails using the Different Ids at the same time using the single browser then it might happens that it will cause the browser to crash. Try with creating the new account, I am sure that this will help to resolve your Emails problem.

When I get the new BlackBerry Torch 9850 at that time they prompted me for the setup options for email. But here In your cause I am not getting that why are you getting this related problem. Up till now all things are working so fine and VZW and all went smooth as silk. If you are not getting prompted to the setup options for email then try to find this thing in your phone setting and also try to setup the new Email account on the BES server. Hope this will help in your cause. And for your problem about the browser I will suggest you to get the latest update for that browser and I think that this is relate with that update only. Try with the update and hope if this helps in your cause.

For resolving the same problem I have also visited to the Verizon site for downloading the software for phone. And I have decided to reload all the things for this. and after visiting there I found that the software is not available yet this is because of BlackBerry Torch 9850 doesn't officially launch until tomorrow. So now what to do?? I have also tried with the update but no update is available for that.

Let me tell you about my cause. when I get the new BlackBerry Torch 9850 at that time I didn’t do anything with my phone and I started with the 9850 fresh. In the starting I setup the new Email Accounts and then I restored my contacts from the backup instants and then launched BBM and it prompted me to sign in with my BBID then asked if I wanted to transfer the new PIN to my BB account. I do all the things as they have directed to me and there I found that all things are working fine. Here in your cause o get confused that why you are facing this type of the problem. Have you trie4d with doing this all thigs as I have done?

Yes, I have also tried with all the things which you have suggested to me but here let me tell you that when I was trying at that time I found that my 9530 refuses to work and so does the recover password page on the BB web site. So what will do now??

Here in this cause, I can see that you have tried with all the suggestion which we have provided to you, so now the last suggestion is to browser update for you mobile. Try for the browser update and I am sure that after the update it will ask you for the resetting the Emails Account. Try with the updating the browser and hope that this will help in your cause. if this also not works then take your mobile to the service center for the more help.

Yes, the software update for the browser works really very much. This help me to solve the problem . and this also Looks like Verizon and RIM are in for a world of hurt and discomfiture. And in a relationship that already seems nervous.