Thread: Best screen protector for BlackBerry Torch 9860

Best screen protector for BlackBerry Torch 9860

Here I came to know some openion on the Best screen protector for my BlackBerry Torch 9860. Before this I was having the BlackBerry Storm1 and Storm2 and at that time I was not thinking to take the screen protector for them because they were having the glass screen. But now my BlackBerry Torch 9860 is having the plastic screen and also I worked in the harsh environment, so for that reason I am very worried about this. so can anyone give me the opinion for the best screen protector for BlackBerry Torch 9860.

Re: Best screen protector for BlackBerry Torch 9860

Here I don’t think that there is any need for the extra screen protector for protecting the screen, because I've always been satisfied with the screen protector that Verizon provides with the phone. And I think that the all new BlackBerry mobiles came with the screen protector. So I will suggest you to work with the screen protector that your phone have from the company.

With my phone I don’t uses any type of the screen protector so I don’t know more about the screen protector. But here in your cause I would like to tell you that BlackBerry torch 9860/9850's is actually Aluminum Contained Thermoses Composite and also this is designed specifically for RIM to protect the screen. So I think that there wills no need for taking the new screen protector for your phone. I have read some of the information that they made the screen of the BlackBerry torch 9860 to the point of of keep it safe from the making the scratch. But if you are thinking to get some screen protector then in this cause I will suggest you to get the screen protector for that. This will help you to protect you screen in the extra cause.

I was also searching for that and I was considering to take the Invisible Shield, but recently I heard about the orange peel. I was searching for the screen protector because with my phone I can see that the screen is getting loose. And also sometimes it get removed from the screen itself. Still I am thinking to get the screen protector for that reason and I hope that this will help to keep my screen safe from the scratches.

I am having Stealth Shields for my Blackberry torch 9950 for the same reason. And you will also try with the same. But here while trying to stick this with your mobile I will suggest you to get the help of the any other people who is having experience about this. this is because of while I was trying to do this thing at that time I done this job not very properly because this is first time for me. Due to that I get that my screen guard is removed automatically after few days and for that I have to take the other one. And while sticking at the corners be very clear because it is the very hard part of the screen. Try with this and if you will get any problem related with this then reply here back for the help.

If you are searching for the screen protector for your Blackberry torch 9960 then I will suggest you to take the Xtreme Guard for your cell phone. I am suggesting you this thing this is because of I am using this form the last two weeks and I can see that my screen is working to good, and also I can say to you that you will not feel any of the interaction while touching the screen.

I am using the screen protector on my Blackberry from the last week and I get that all things are working very fine from first day. So I also think that if you are thinking to get the screen protector for your Blackberry torch 9960m then this will be good idea for you.

In my cause I can say to you all that I uses the screen protector for all my screen touch mobiles for the day when I get them. I was having Storm1, Storm2 and Torch1 and in all then I am having the external screen protector for this. my Blackberry Storm1 is 3 years old but still screen looks like totally new, only because of the screen protector . and while using the screen protector I cannot see any type of the different in the touch screen. So I agree with your thinking to get the extra screen protector for your mobile.

After searching about the screen protector for this I came to know that they not have the screen protectors for the 9850 but they made me one and installed it for me perfectly. And also they do the cut protectors for 50% off price overall. But here I came to know that they don’t have the slide in sleeve case with no belt attachment like all the other stores. Until I will find the perfect one for my device till that I will continue looking on line and use my old Storm 2 pocket sleeve.