Thread: will BlackBerry Torch 9860 have WiFi hotspot capability?

will BlackBerry Torch 9860 have WiFi hotspot capability?

Recently my father gave me present on my birthday and this was the new Blackberry Torch 9860. I am now very happy to have the such a good Smartphone’s. but here I came to know that is anyone have the information about this that is new BlackBerry Torch 9860 will have WiFi hotspot capability? If anyone have the information about this then please reply me back for this.

Re: will BlackBerry Torch 9860 have WiFi hotspot capability?

In this case I think that all things will be relevant if someone gets their hands on a unlocked non-branded version. This thing I have readed somewhere in the net. After reading this I am so many questions related with this and the questiuios are :why we wait for a unlocked one? This is because I think that WiFi hotspot has nothing to do with Unlocking. And this thing can be confirmed by the so my of the people who have the phone with data plan. And in the reviews I have seen that they have promises that the new BlackBerry Torch 9860 will have WiFi hotspot capability.

I know this thing and in this case I can also say that this is like the deal breaker for me. And also People are saying its transporter enable and for that so I want to see what non-carrier device has in it. And we all rather often go away, with using the Playbook and 2 iPads that are wi-fi only. But here I would like to speak clearly that I also don’t have the much more information about this topic. For that you can try with contacting with the service provider they will help you.

Yes I also agree with your post that is it is really a deal broker. And after this I can say surely that if I get the blackberry, I don't want to be limited to getting the new playbook if I want a tablet.

Yeah, I am also sure that Sprint's show that it is in their smooth for the phone. And here I am also sure that this functionality will be for all the phones. But also it will be up to the transporter if they are thinking to allow this. and it will be controlled centrally to guarantee they can bill you for it.

Me also bought the same mobile and this is because I want the wifi for the trimle nomad. Which helps my company to scan barcodes on cars. But here in this cause I can’t figure that how this worked with the mobile. I am having the new Blackberry Torch 9860, And need to have the Wi-Fi on the road and this will help me to can and also send the data instantly. any suggestions or ideas or anything i can do?