Thread: Why OVI store have quite lesser application for Nokia 701

Why OVI store have quite lesser application for Nokia 701

HI, yesterday when I was surfing OVI store I came to know that there are very few applications available for the mobile I have bought before some days, but I am not getting why so?

All other phones have almost thousands of application available but why not for this mobile?

Any idea?

Re: Why OVI store have quite lesser application for Nokia 701

I am not sure whether the application are really less compare to other phones or not but still the fact is like the mobile you are having has symbian belle operating system and as it is new that could be the reason that there is quite fewer application is available for the device.

I am agree with the above user as the mobile and the operating system that It comprise both are quite newer thus you’ll not have application now, but still i have also heard that all the necessary applications are already been preloaded with the firmware itself, so I don’t think there could be any requirement of having another third party application in the mobile.

But still if suppose there any application which is not there in the OVI store so for those application you can have source to get them from other website, because OVI is not the only site which provides application for the mobile, and you can have another option as well like if you are not getting any particular application for your phone you can simply put the name here so that I can suggest from where you can have that application.

- Exactly that’s the only problem with the OVI, all the application which is actually presented right now is simply worthless, and this ia not only regarding the application but I speaking broadly as when it comes to games as well there are only few games available, and actually I am looking for the HD games actually.

Ok fine apart from the OVI where can I get those games for myself?

off course you can have it for yourself but let me tell you as the one you have mentioned for that you may have to pay to the site as such application and games won’t come free.

Anyways this is also discussed over here, and you can visit the LINK I have mentioned.