Thread: Is it possible to make video calls from nokia 600?

Is it possible to make video calls from nokia 600?

Hi, i have bought the newer phone for myself and that’s Nokia 600 and wanted to make video calls through that but don’t know whether it is possible or not, because when I was reading the specification I didn’t any such statement saying this.

Anyways the phone even doesn’t have the secondary camera as well, thus I am not sure whether through the phone we can make video calls or not. Please let me know whether we can do it or not, and if yes then how?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to make video calls from nokia 600?

I am not sure whether the phone has secondary camera or not but still let me tell you as it is not necessary that we have to have that camera for making video calls because without that as well we can do it. But I am not sure as whether the phone itself support this feature or not, because if not then you must have to make use of any other software for the same, without using any you’ll not be able to do that anyway for sure.

And no doubt there are too many software available that you can download to your phone and make video calls through that, just make a search at least.

See there are number of software that you can make use of for making video calls, but let me tell you as they all are feature specific software thus, you may get the function rather feature in one version but not the same in another one. Anyways you can have,

1. Fring

2. Skype

3. Oovoo

And though there are too many others as well, but really very few for the symbian phones, they are just awful.

See there are number of software that you can make use of for making video calls, but let me tell you as they all are feature specific software thus, you may get the function rather feature in one version but not the same in another one. Anyways you can have,

1. Fring

2. Skype

3. Oovoo

And though there are too many others as well, but really very few for the symbian phones, they are just awful.

making videos calls is quite easy through the software skype, as I am also using the same on my mobile, you just first have to download the software to the mobile and install it.

As you complete the installation run the application on your mobile and then select the contact that you want to talk and then simply tap the option called “make video call”. And you are ready to make video call.

- I would like to suggest you to have skype in your mobile as Skype for Symbian is a at no cost, downloadable application, obtainable for preferred Nokia Symbian 3rd Edition (feature pack 1 and 2), 5th Edition and Symbian ^3 mobiles.

You can simply visit the HERE for getting the application to your mobile.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys but still when I click on the link that you have mentioned I am not able to download the skype on the phone. As I am getting error saying,

"Sorry the number you entered is invalid.

Please check the number or enter skype.com/m in your phone's browser to install Skype. Try sending again"

And I have tried the same so many time but still getting the same problem, please give me the EXACT LINK from where I can simply download the software that you have mentioned.

why you were trying to download it from their website, as the software is available on the OVI store as well, anyways download it from HERE.