Thread: What will iPhone 6 are called as

What will iPhone 6 are called as

Hello friends, I have question about the iPhone 6, I was thinking that what it will be named as. Finally got the build to match the name with 4, and now they pull this mega-4S error. So will the iPhone 6 is called the iPhone 5? Or will they call it the iPhone 6? Or just keep using the iPhone 4, and call one of the iPhone 4SS, for super speed, and keep the same design? Sp what you people think about it and also what is your opinion what it will be. So please discuss with me and let me know that what you people think about it. Thank you.

Re: What will iPhone 6 are called as

I think the apple will keep the name of the new iPhone 6 as the iPhone 4G or HD. As the company was launching the iPhone 5 as iPhone 4S.

Yes Chip A6 and IOS 6 running on the iPhone 5 in the future. I did not know there was a rule that if your phone has the same look that cannot jump of a number. If that were true for software, IOS would still be 1.5, so let’s see what the company have to think and also what will be the name, can’t be sure about it earlier.

Is this the door marketing of apple? Rene tried to reset expectations in the first page, but it was useless. Hype and Apple can keep a secret like no other. The bite this time? I'm pretty happy with the 4S, but I know I'm in the minority. However, imp, there's nothing there now. It's more about software and ecosystem that perhaps Apple should emphasize a little more. It is a 0.5 "larger screen than desirable if it is lower quality? Once you overcome all these redesign, people still tend to throw a case on it and all you see is the screen. More is not that if a survey of media art apple has some marketing problems. Surprising, since Apple seems to always nail that aspect.

I think that the iPhone 6 will be named as the iPhone LTE and also the company was think to launch the phone with the same name for the iPhone 5, so let’s see what the new phone might be.

I do not think 4S is called the iPhone was already great. It caused a lot of negative talk and influences the decisions of many people. The choice not simply call it the 5 iPhone probably will cost them a bit. Search Google with its Chrome browser. Each rose minor update version number. Firefox has copied. 8 sound better than Firefox 4.1.2. It's just common sense. It does not matter to me personally as I find worthy upgrade 4S.

I think you will get the information on the internet and also you will be able to get the proper information and also I do not think you will get the proper name for the iPhone 6.

People have very short memories. He does not complain much about the iPhone name last year. Apple does not lose sales by name. Anyone who says he will not buy the 4S by name, probably not going to buy anyway. Apple's main concern for the immediate future is to build phones long enough to meet demand. See the rest of the Apple product line. There's the iMac, iPod, etc. The 4S iPhone simply does not work or fit with the others, I think Apple will drop the suffix and finally just do it "iPhone".