Thread: Does Nokia 700 have superior speakers?

Does Nokia 700 have superior speakers?

HI, I have look around various phones and among all of them I like the Nokia 700 by its very good design and the operating system it comprises.

So is it worth to buy this phone? The main thing I am looking in the phone is the speaker of the phone, how is the speaker in this phone? Is there anybody here having this phone?

Re: Does Nokia 700 have superior speakers?

After seeing this I was quite confused as whether which speaker are you concerning, whether it is the one from which we talk during the phone or the one through which we can listen the songs?

Because when I read the review about the phone I came to know that the hearing speaker is quite good but when we play the songs, that speaker won’t play that loudly.

you’ll get the same rather usual speaker included with all the nokia phones, thing more superiority is include, so first make sure before buying the phone. And after all if you are wanting a phone with loud speaker than you should not prefer Nokia rather china mobile would be better choice. And really I mean it I am no joking.

I have the same mobile that you have mentioned and it has very good speakers, don’t know why people make such comments though they don’t know exactly how the speaker is exactly. I would say I am quite satisfied with the speakers I have gotten with the phone and thus would like to suggest you that you can simply have this phone for yourself.

And the most important thing is like when you hear the music through the earphone it would be more enjoyable rather than listening it on loud speaker. And to be franked I’d say the speaker is not that loud but still whatever you’ll get would be satisfactory.

I have the same opinion as the above user as you can have this phone because the speaker is quite good and you can use it quite efficiently with another products such as external speakers or simply with the earphone as mentioned above.

But before buying the phone I would like to suggest you that should try to go through the mobile buying guide of this current year so that you’ll get some exact idea about the product.