Thread: Apple Iphone 4s vs. Ice cream sandwich update

Apple Iphone 4s vs. Ice cream sandwich update

HI, I am about to buy a new mobile phone rather I would say a smart phone for myself but still I am awaited because of the newer released of the phones and their respective operating system. At one end apple is about to launch iOS5 and at other hand google is about to released newer android system as I mentioned in the title, thus I am quite confused between the OS’s.

Anyways if you guys would be at my place, which one you should prefer? Please give me some proper advised on which I can decide a good phone.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Apple Iphone 4s vs. Ice cream sandwich update

See that’s fine as you wanted to know about the phone and the newer OS that they comprises but still you must have been aware as none of them are released and thus all the experts are also confused about the same as what they are about to bring in front of us. And really it is quite difficult to distinguish then currently; because surely the former apple user will only suggest you Ios5 running device rather ex android users will suggest you android phones. But according to me this is not the way to choose any among this two, rather you should wait till they got releases to the public, because I am sure after one day of releasing you’ll get the review about the system for sure, and after reading that it would be better for you as well to choose any.

I have same opinion as the above user as you should wait till they get released and let used experience it so that you can know it more precisely, anyways I have mentioned some of the good feature of the iOS5 known to me you can go through it.

The iOS 5 Features :

• Wireless Sync and activation

• Notification Center, Greater Accessibility , Twitter Integration

• Greater phone support

• Enhanced email features and Enhanced contact features

• iMessage between iOS devices

• Photostream

• iCloud

• Calendar enhancements

I would say they both are about to give similar feature and capabilities but with different approaches, because I have heard that while Apple launches iOS 5 next week hopefully, iPhone and iPad users will get a bunch of features that Android users already enjoyed, counting notifications, wireless syncing, and PC-free operation.

But still it's not a game of catch-up. even though Apple is scrapping a few Android-first features off its list, iOS 5 also leapfrogs ahead in its personal approach. Android, in the meantime, keep plenty of its own exclusive features that formulate it a feasible competitor. The result is two operating systems that, however comparable they are in appearance, are in fact relatively dissimilar.

When it comes to apple they are following “All About Service” approach rather google’s android follows “Practicality, Utility” approach.

As far as my personal recommendation is concern I would chose iSO5 because I am very former user of this OS, and really if you compare its lower version with androids version then also you can came to an end as which one is better.

And on that basis only I am assuming as the newer iOS5 would better again for sure.

It seems that it would be better if I simply wait till they get released.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion, but still is there any way through which I will get some sort of notification for the same or simply about the latest news regarding the newer OS?

Yeah off course you can have it for the google’s android but I am not sure about the iOS5 and for them the only option left is to stay tuned with them by visiting their official website.

But for the google android you can simply subscribe for the notification so that you’ll get the mails regarding the latest news, you can subscribe it here.