Thread: Does Nokia 700 have USB ON-THE-GO support?

Does Nokia 700 have USB ON-THE-GO support?

Hi, I am planning to purchase a new phone for myself but still I am not sure which one would be better but the one that I like from the newer was the Nokia 700, but still have some confusion about the same, as whether the mobile has USB on-the-go support or not like N8.

Because there are too many media gadgets that can directly connected with the device if this feature is available. Any suggestion regarding the concern matter would be appreciated.

Re: Does Nokia 700 have USB ON-THE-GO support?

I am not sure about this feature but still I can assume that as the phone named X3-02 has the same feature then why not in this newer one?

Because the one that you have mentioned is quite latest and has very good feature so this one should also be included in the phone for sure, but still if you want to confirm about this, you can simply contact the Nokia service center and them about all your Queries. And after all the information that you’ll get from there would be 100% legitimate compare to websites.

the device that you have mentioned is good but still the only feature lacked is the front camera, I would say though the mobile don’t have OTG support but still front camera was quite necessary nowadays because of the video calling.

All the information regarding the phone will be given here, you can check the site I have mentioned.

This is the only problem with the nokia’s official website, because they never provide all such precise information for their users. Because the link that you have provided has all the information regardless of what I have asked about.

I have already visited that many time but nothing appeared to be changed. Because when I was searching about other models such a Nokia N8 so for that they have clearly mentioned that the phone has this UTG support, and I think the feature that I am expecting is not there in the phone.

Anyways thanks for the above suggestions.

Then why don’t you have that phone for yourself, I mean to say Nokia N8. Because though it is quite older phone but still it is competing all the newer phone that comes in to market.