Thread: Should I update to iPhone 4s from iPhone 3GS

Should I update to iPhone 4s from iPhone 3GS

Well after watching the specs was a little bit disappointed that I did not see an iPhone 5 with a better screen and a new design, I expected more from apple . Anyway I have an iPhone 3G, 4S I upgrade to? Or keep my iPhone 3G to the iPhone 5 is released? As I have seem may people was not looking that excited about this new phone so I need help on this can anyone guide me trough this problem a I need to update my phone and at the same time I need to make sure that I get the best out there in the market so please guys give me your opinion on this subject I would be very glad to know about this

Thanks in advance

Re: Should I update to iPhone 4s from iPhone 3GS

I think just 8 or 9 months away from the "normal" iPhone release schedule so I think you should wait until June 2012 don’t get into any crazy idea for make up your own mind.

I would almost certainly sell the iPhone 3G and iPhone get a 4 contracts completed away from eBay / CL and not use my update. In this way it "feels" like I was getting a "new" phone. You should be able to do good business with them in iPhone 4S in his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    I would almost certainly sell the iPhone 3G and iPhone get a 4 contracts completed away from eBay / CL and not use my update. In this way it "feels" like I was getting a "new" phone. You should be able to do good business with them in iPhone 4S in his way.
    They agree that should be able to get iPhone 4 cheap after iPhone 4s the sale. I could see the apple iPhone release another phone before the time is up to a year I think it has something up his sleeve and wow us early next year. Most likely not, but hey, you can always change after its keynote was not given the best scores today. But the question is Do you really believe Apple is going to release an iPhone in June 2012? It uncertainty. They won't risk annoying off the persons who are buying at the present. I don't appear for a new phone before next month and all

There is more to investors if they start to put strain on the apple which is what apple going to do what investors want. Most likely if they did do a redesign and I think some are listed but in the end I would welcome.

Apple forever have prepared stuff in a particular method. I don't consider that the investors force is going to modify something in the apple's release schedule.

• January 2007 release iPhone
    • June 2008 release iPhone 3G - 1 Year and 5 months as iPhone
    • June 2009 release iPhone 3GS - 1 Year as iPhone 3G
    • June 2010 release iPhone 4 - 1 Year given that iPhone 3GS
    • October 2011 release iPhone 4S - 1 Year and 4 months as iPhone 4
    • October 2012may be releaseing iPhone 5 one Year as iPhone 4S predictable or maybe more