Thread: What am I missing and camera quality in iPhone 4S

What am I missing and camera quality in iPhone 4S

I was just going trough at the specs comparing the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4G and it indicate Superior batter life, although both models get the similar internet time. The old iPhone 4G in fact gets additional standby time about100 hours more and front cameras are the identical so my take is I am not certain to switch to iPhone 4 what is you people take on this phone is it only me who having this problem or anyone else feel the same way I am not certain if the upgrade is worth it

Re: What am I missing and camera quality in iPhone 4S

I think you're missing what matter the majority. Upgraded processor & perhaps RAM. if everyone you see was the camera dissimilarity, you it appears that didn't read it very obviously .I thought Siri came with iOS 5, so why wouldn't I get that on my "4"? Unless the carriers give us a break it's not worth $600 out of pocket.

It's like the iPhone 3GS launch. No new hardware, but in reality everything is inside. So, yes, but the new camera also doubles RAM and graphics are better. And like the iPhone 3GS function that does not get a iPhone 3GS multitasking, the 4S is siri I personally think it will change the way you use your iPhone completely. And I do not understand iPhone 4 series.

Actually Siri comes with IOS5, but it will be a different version of anything unless the iPhone 4S. Something like that not everyone has multiple tasks, or new shades of text, etc. IOS so you will get 5 at age 4, but not Syria.

And just to put it there ... when the iPhone 3G is being replaced by iPhone 3Gs, people had the same convoy about how it was "just an update" and the same questions. It turns out that iPhone 3Gs was substantially better than the iPhone 3G, and in this case, I can almost guarantee, the differences and improvements will equal, if not more important from the iPhone 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavita View Post
    I was just going trough at the specs comparing the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4G and it indicate Superior batter life, although both models get the similar internet time. The old iPhone 4G in fact gets additional standby time about100 hours more and front cameras are the identical so my take is I am not certain to switch to iPhone 4 what is you people take on this phone is it only me who having this problem or anyone else feel the same way I am not certain if the upgrade is worth it
    I would like to say firstly, here there is NO iPhone 4G what you are referring to is it's iPhone 4S

Secondly, as others have previously suggested , the processor is 2x faster, graphics are up to 7x faster, extra RAM and a fresh 64GB model.

More ram is confirmed? I have not seen anything on the Apple website and I know that they had published a comparative table on page one with 1GB of RAM with a question mark. Did I miss something?

I was listening to as many feeds during the presentation this morning - I know I heard it, but it is documented. Speculation could have been one of the sources. As the man without a photo, it did not happen. Sorry to have posted something without checking the