Thread: Nokia 701 battery loss without doing any heavy browsing

Nokia 701 battery loss without doing any heavy browsing

I purchase this Nokia 701 smartphone and then I specially use this mobile phone for the internet surfing and watching latest videos onto it. Also it beneficial for using an playing video games onto it now the problem is that when I check the mobile battery problem then I found that this battery gives problem. This battery is to be loss at some short period of time even I don’t use any heavy browsing or any other task on it. I don’t know why this happen on it. I hope many user have knowledge about it. then suggest your own experience. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia 701 battery loss without doing any heavy browsing

For doing this task you need to use an proper testing technique. In that, you need to check same battery will be gives you the problem on different mobile phone or not. This is necessary to identify that the problem is in mobile phone or in the battery. Try to do this checking task and solve your mobile problem.

You can try to check mobile charger is properly charge your mobile battery or not. Sometimes the port connection between the charger and the mobile phone is broken. Hence this type of charging loos within short time arrives. In that case, you need to properly make an connections with your mobile phone. Try this and see what happen onto it.

If you have any problem with your mobile battery then definitely you need to use an proper mobile battery replacement strategy. This is the way that can be work to solve your problem. You need to buy a compatible battery and then insert it properly into your mobile phone. I hope that they solve you problem. Try this and what happen onto it.