Thread: Toshiba Satellite L675 Webcam application disappeared

Toshiba Satellite L675 Webcam application disappeared

from last few months I am using Toshiba Satellite L675 laptop and I have window 7 operating system and I have recently installed windows 7 ultimate in my laptop and after that I have installed all the drivers and all the drivers and all other required software. now my problem is first I was web cam application my laptop but now I am not able to find anything related to webcam in my laptop. Please tell me what should I do to fix this?

Re: Toshiba Satellite L675 Webcam application disappeared

you are facing this problem with your Toshiba Satellite L675 laptop because you have not installed Toshiba Web Camera Application in your laptop. first6 check whether Toshiba Web Camera Application installed or not if it is not installed in your laptop then you have to install the Toshiba Web Camera Application and after that your problem will get solved.

yes I will also give you the same suggestion. Without Toshiba Web Camera Application in your laptop you will not able to use the webcam in your laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to first insert the drivers CD in your laptop and after inserting the drivers CD you have to install the Toshiba Web Camera Application in your laptop and after installing the Toshiba Web Camera Application you have to restart your Toshiba laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to check whether you are able to use the webcam pearly or not.

I have given you this solution because I am also using the Toshiba laptop and same thing happen with me also and after that I have installed Toshiba Web Camera Application in my laptop and after installing the Toshiba Web Camera Application in my laptop when I have tried to uset eh webcam at that time it doesn’t give me any issue.

If you don’t have Toshiba Web Camera Application and if you want to download it from the internet then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking here you have to install it in your laptop.

I have checked in my laptop by going in to the start menu the all programs and then in Toshiba and I have find that Toshiba Web Camera Application is already installed in my device but I was not able to launch that application. Now after that I have also tried to run the exe file form the program files folder. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

as you have said that you have already installed Toshiba Web Camera Application in your Toshiba Satellite L675 laptop then I will suggest you that you have to uninstall the Toshiba Web Camera Application from your laptop and then you have to delete all the temp files and then reboot the laptop and then install the Toshiba Web Camera Application again and after installing the Toshiba Web Camera Application again you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

i have uninstalled the Toshiba Web Camera Application from my Toshiba Satellite L675 laptop and after that I have reboot the laptop and then I have cleared all the temp files and then I have installed the Toshiba Web Camera Application in my laptop again and aetr doing that my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.