Thread: Wish list for Android ice cream sandwich for Motorola Droid Bionic

Wish list for Android ice cream sandwich for Motorola Droid Bionic

I am quite excited about this Android ice cream sandwich what about you guys what you want in ice cream sandwich for me, I would live to see things get a bit smoother. Pace is most significant to me so I’m actually pleased with this phone in that value. I’m not an admirer of the iPhone however I do like its smoothness

Has anybody heard or comprehend anything regarding ice cream sandwich and the development that approach with it? How about the new chrome browser Smoother sooner additional features what would you like to see common guys what would you like to have

Re: Wish list for Android ice cream sandwich for Motorola Droid Bionic

I don’t know what are you mean by smoother my Motorola DROID BIONIC is lagless so I can’t ask more than that for my phone

What I meant to tell is , go to your gallery and scroll through the individual photos to hit. awkward As I said, however, what matters to me is the speed of a pit and all my friends are extremely jealous iPhone how fast this phone is dual core 4g. Certainly not a deal breaker by any means. Only something that could be improved.

I tried it and it's faster, as it would make the browser render a page before my application I Bionic represent huge pages super fast. Bionic I tried it and it flew through all the images I have all the 311 odd images immediately without delay, without hesitation. I did it in QuickPic results and also the same. Really do not know how much improvement or how fast you can be what it is for me. Interesting. I wonder if my wife and I have bad phone. When you scroll through the images that rarely moves. Only flashes of an image to another. Occasionally you can see that actually move around the screen.

Okay how about we not remember regarding any of my proposal of what you may like to notice and just post what it is you are akin to observe. If you don't wish for to see any development whatever,

Does your photos in the internal or external sdcard? I might like to experiment and see if sites carry out better than the other.

They are on the SD card. I currently only have pictures I've taken with my phone here. Puzzling, for sure. And this is strange, my online photo gallery Picasso shift much smoother than the photos I've taken with your phone. I'm using the stock gallery I now downloaded gallery 3d from the android market. Its method smoother than my stock gallery now I don't seem to have any lag, moreover, except gallery 3d and QuickPic is much better than the stock app.