Thread: Will the Ice cream sandwich be able to run on single core processors also?

Will the Ice cream sandwich be able to run on single core processors also?

I just got to hear somewhere, that someone was saying that Texas Instruments OMAP’s dual core processors will be the first among all to have Ice cream sandwich on it. Now, I have a question in my mind that Android Ice cream Sandwich will be able to run on the single core processors or not. Is there anyone who has the exact information about it? And also will there be kind of limitation on speed or something? Please, reply.

Re: Will the Ice cream sandwich be able to run on single core processors also?

I am hoping that it will be for the Single core processors also, so that almost all the android phones can get access to this exciting Ice cream sandwich. But, I am not sure about it will be so. If anyone has any information about it then please share that with us.

I have heard somewhere that Ice cream sandwich will be available only for the devices which will have dual core processors. This is really disappointing, but I just heard about that.

Actually there is not any official announcement about any requirements to run Ice cream sandwich on your Android phones. They have just said that Ice cream sandwich is coming for the Android phones. So, it is really hard to predict that it will be available for all the devices or to only selected ones. But, in my opinion, I think they are making this for every Android device.