Thread: Toshiba P305-S8834 shut down completely, but media key lights remain on

Toshiba P305-S8834 shut down completely, but media key lights remain on

Hey. I'm running Windows Vista 64-bit on a Toshiba Satellite 1905-S301 notebook. My problem is to facilitate my laptop turns off completely, and then it is surprising that the mainstream media lights stay on. This laptop is also not show windows on the screen farewell. I need a special form that works to solve this problem. Any experience with this consultation should be shared. Thanks for any help.

Re: Toshiba P305-S8834 shut down completely, but media key lights remain on

I surprise if you had establish a solution to this problem. I have the same problem. Help to check to make sure your apparatus in peak performance mode Power Company so the fan will spin more, and make sure your fan is not blocked. If this happens in your laptop then the finest technique is to exercise the special way that works to solve this problem.

I have read some articles related to this issue and help me solve this query. I want to share this information with you guess. A few reported success after using this information. With the battery and the AC adapter disconnected, close the power switch-a-half minutes. Replace, press the power button to turn on the computer and immediately press the F2 key while the Toshiba logo is displayed. Try this solution if you have this problem, then you need to check the procedure used for this task. It helps a lot.

dkbose Guest

This is my best lovable Toshiba P305-S8834 laptop. After being on the phone with Toshiba for an hour and a partially and doing all the system restore / restore bios, etc. We learned of the Microsoft update is reason this trouble. I am frequent this laptop since the function does not work correctly. I have this laptop, because it appears huge with the lights on and now not on.

Press F9 to restore BIOS default settings, press F10, and then select Yes (Exit Saving Changes). The laptop restarts. Try this process and then see what happens in it. This could be the problem.

I have the same problem but I can not turn off, and tried to HWSetup and no lighting, I have also tried fn + z and the contact button. The system BIOS gives the permission to establish a CMOS configuration. You must use the CMOS setup. If you have administrator rights, use it and set the value of this hardware configuration CMOS. Use this and see what happens in it. This will help you to solve your complex problem.

Then you need to use a suitable form so you can work to resolve the complicated problem. I suggest that in this process. You have to try this and find the performance of this laptop. First open Start-> Programs -> Utilities Toshiba -> Restart Flash Cards. Using this mode, you may be able to solve your problem.

I think this problem occurs because you can not use the correct process for turning off the laptop. Sometimes you do not have closed your laptop. This could be happening sometimes the laptop gives off this problem. You are not "turning off" the laptop. It is into "Stand-by". In this situation you must use an appropriate form to solve this problem.

You can also check the problem that power connection of your laptop has been correctly connected or not. This happens sometimes that connections between the laptop and the PSU has been not established in proper manner. Then for solving your complicated problem I must say that use the reinstallation process to do this task. This will be works on this Toshiba laptop. Try this and see what happen onto it.

For solving your complicated problem you also need to contact the Toshiba service center.the expert person on that service center help us to solve this query. try to do this and see what happen onto it. If you still faced any problem then you can also view the manual of this laptop. Troubleshooting section helps to you for solving your problem.

The other possibility here is that unknown person has changed something onto it. then might be the user changed the startup or shut down routine. This helps to you for solving your problem. try to perform an system restore task onto it. this restoring facility works to solve your complicated problem. the Toshiba laptop has to be works to solve your shut down problem. if you still faced any problem then contact the official expert person.