Thread: Comment on Nokia WH 701 Handsfree

Comment on Nokia WH 701 Handsfree

Does anyone here point out the advantages and disadvantages of WH 701 headset How superior is the ability of Music, the bass response and sound quality and is better if its Bundled Handsfree of Nokia 5230. Does anyone know anything about this I would really like to know about it

Re: Comment on Nokia WH 701 Handsfree

I bought Nokia XpressMusic default headphones that I liked, but after a few months break due to poor quality of glue that hold the front of the speakers These days I travel a lot on trains, so I really was in need of something that will "exclude" the voice of the music environment. So choose some headphones that plug into ear. That's how I bought WH-701. What I can say - I like. Removed almost completely from the outside world. It had three types of rubber elements with different sizes of change to better fit the ear. I do not like about them? Yes Would I buy again - I think so. After a few hours of listening I start to feel little pain in my left ear. It's because my ears are not very different And the left is out of little tighter, and because the rubber element is found within almost all, the rest is plastic that is in contact with the ear all the time and stretching a bit. Sound quality is much better for me compared to 5220 original headphones, is not nothing wrong with HS-48 model. I had some Sony in-ear headphones before, and the Nokia speaker sounds better! Bass is good enough, and high frequency. Have a good sound quality. It is good enough to know that the quality of mp3 is worse than FLAC / audio CD. About ergonomics, I have to say these are the best headphones I had. I can control the volume up / down on them. I can receive calls (which have a microphone), i can set the next or previous song, and pause. its not heavy, you can go jogging with them without problems

So for me it sounds better than the default one and is less awkward wearing them , and have more control options. My only trouble is that the left ear, but this is mine specific problem with the headphones I've tried 99%. I think he'll find a better quality hem, and be happy with them.

Does anyone know if WH-701 are compatible with Nokia N8 I want to buy this hands free but a bit confused about the its compatibility so any one here who already have WH 701 can please tell me whether its fits with Nokia N8

Absolutely those Handsfree is compatible with Nokia N8 in fact WH-701 are the customary headphones of the Nokia N8 just don’t worry about this

I am disappointed with the WH-701 headset Poor quality Very poor did not survive even two weeks. Nokia needs to look after the quality of the accessories that offer. Extremely disappointed. Ear wires cylinder was bad in two weeks.

Hey guys please help me on this I want to know whether this hands free compatible with Nokia C3 I would be glad to know this

Yes its support C3 Nokia and I decided to buy a headset WH 701 as it has the volume control keys and earplugs. I travel on a subway train every day and is too full, convenient to use, but very fragile in a crowded train your clip is easily broken i took the phone twice the same your cable is pulled easily so it stops working properly and because of the broken clip will void your warranty. Despite having a decent quality, but the sound is richer in the headphones by default, as WH-102, etc.

Now I have decided to switch to Bluetooth headset BH-503, I feel that the cables are not my type.

Hello I have even brought the similar handset, but it worked only for 4 months after the right one is is not working. I think the wire inside that have damaged or broke etc

Nokia has this how we can improve this, I'm feeling very new to this, as I used to buy local China headphones for Rs. 150 to 200 and worked for at least 2 to 3 months, but here, after paying Rs. 1400 is too bad that I have worked only for 4 months plus

It’s a default handset that come with Nokia N8 and I have been using for a 2 or 3 months and learned that the sound quality while listening to podcasts while going to good works. With the way music is good and listen to music while jogging and running is also good because it blocks outside noise from a very good also is comfortable There are three types of gums and sometimes while running consequences of my ears, but no worse than others in style headphones. I tested with the largest rubber, so it really stuck in my ear, but he did not feel comfortable in the long term

I'm also using the Handsfree and I think the buttons are very poor, I never managed to press play and pause correctly, 8 out of 10 times you accidentally press a different button. The volume buttons are also very small I have to play with a sense for several seconds before it can release. So I prefer to change the volume on the phone itself. The call button is even smaller that is never used, in fact, because when a call comes in, I get the phone anyway. In short, a giant Play / Pause button would have been easier to use. It has an irregular layout, a cable is shorter than the other. This is very uncomfortable, because during the operation of the long jumbles around in my face. Although I have to position very close to my ears, because the other rope is too short. I've been using Etymotic ER6i for years with $ 150, Class A iLounge, but the Nokia WH 701 is good enough, so I only use Nokia phone.

I contain Nokia WH 701 earphone one week previously and I believe that they are very terrible I have headache because of it.
    Beep sound come out when I press any bottom very irritating just like you are in the midtown with lot of cars.