Thread: unable to connect Bluetooth headset with Toshiba Thrive

unable to connect Bluetooth headset with Toshiba Thrive

I got Plantronics 520 Bluetooth headsets from my friend and I want to use these Plantronics 520 Bluetooth headsets with my Toshiba Thrive tablet. now problem is when I try to connect my Bluetooth headset with my Toshiba Thrive at that time it gets paired successfully but I am not able to get audio from my device. what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: unable to connect Bluetooth headset with Toshiba Thrive

Well first of all I would like to tell you that you have to check whether you are getting sound when you get call in your Toshiba Thrive tablet or not. if you are not getting the the sound with calls also then I think there something wrong with your Bluetooth headsets.

I will suggest you to you should first check whether your Bluetooth headset is working fine with other device or not. If you are getting the same issue with your Bluetooth headset when you connect it with other device then problem is with your Bluetooth headset only and you have to also makes sure that your Bluetooth headset supports not only phone calls but it also supports the media also. I am telling you this because some Bluetooth headset only supports calls.

You should also try to fix this issue by going in to the Bluetooth setting in your Toshiba Thrive and after that you have to delete all the paired Bluetooth device and after deleting all the Bluetooth device you have to turn off your tablet and then you have to turn on your tablet again and after turning on your tablet you have to connect your Plantronics 520 Bluetooth headset with your tablet again and then check whether it makes any difference or not. as far as I know after trying this trick you will be able to solve this problem.

If your Plantronics 520 Bluetooth headset is working properly with other device then I think problem is with your Toshiba Thrive tablet and you can try to solve this Bluetooth issue by resetting your Toshiba Thrive. first you have to reset your Toshiba Thrive after taking the backup of all your data and then check whether you are able to get the audio from your tablet or not.

I am also using Toshiba Thrive and I am using Motorola Oasis Bluetooth headsets with my tablet and I was not getting audio from the Bluetooth headsets but after that i have installed sling box app and then I start getting audio properly. You should try this solution.

after deleting the paired device from my tablet and then restarting the tablet when I tried to connect my Bluetooth headsets again at that time I get the same problem . now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the device bit after resetting the device also I was getting the same problem .

is there anything wrong my Toshiba thrive or something else is causing this problem.

As far as I know thrive doesn’t support the (mono) headsets. your thrive tablet may detect the headset and you will be able to pair it also but you will not able to use for audio function. I hope this information will be helpful for you.