Thread: In camera setting Contrast Enhance option Stays On using Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960

In camera setting Contrast Enhance option Stays On using Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960

In my Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 laptop I have window vista operating system and I was going though the camera setting in my laptop and I don’t know what went wrong but when I restart the laptop from that time my laptop continuously says that Contrast Enhance is turned on. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: In camera setting Contrast Enhance option Stays On using Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960

I have read your difficulty and would like to tell you are facing this problem in your Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 laptop because somehow you have turned on the Contrast Enhance option in your camera setting. first turn off that option and after that your problem will get solved.

Re: In camera setting Contrast Enhance option Stays On using Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960

If you don’t know about how to turn off the Contrast Enhance option in your Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 laptop then you have to first double click on the Toshiba Web Camera Application from your system tray and if you don’t have icon on the system tray in then you have to click on the start menu and after clicking on the start menu you have to click on the programs and the you have to click on the Toshiba Web Camera Application. Now after that application window will open and then you have to go to the camera effect setting and after going in to the camera effect setting you have to turn off the Contrast Enhance option and after turning off the Contrast Enhance option you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to check whether you are setting the same problem or not. I think after disabling the Contrast Enhance option you will not get any message while starting up your laptop.

I am aware of this problem and many users are getting the same message while starting the laptop and to solve that issue you have to uninstall the Toshiba Web Camera Application from your laptop and after uninstalling the Toshiba Web Camera Application you have to reinstall the Toshiba Web Camera Application and after reinstalling the Toshiba Web Camera Application problem will gets solved.

If you don’t have Toshiba Web Camera Application installer file then you can download the Toshiba Web Camera Application by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after that you install it in your Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 laptop and the problem will get solved.

I have firs open the Toshiba Web Camera Application in my laptop and after that I have turned off the Contrast Enhance option from the effect setting and after that when I restart the laptop at that time also get the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Toshiba Web Camera Application and after reinstalling the Toshiba Web Camera Application when I restart the laptop at that time I have noticed that the webcam options from my laptop was no longer available.

Is there anything wrong with the laptop or something else is causing this issue.

Well it looks like something went wrong while reinstalling the Toshiba Web Camera Application in your laptop and that is why I will suggest you first check in your device manager whether there is web cam device is listed or not. if it is listed then I you have to uninstall the Toshiba Web Camera Application and then delete all the temporary files from your laptop and after deleting the temporary files from your laptop you have to restart the laptop and afetr restarting the laptop you have to check install the Toshiba Web Camera Application again and then see whateher it makes any difference or not.

Well according to me you have to do the system restore in your Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 laptop. After doing the system restore your problem will get solved. You should also try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

if you don’t know about how to do the system restore in your Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 laptop then you have to first click on the start menu and after clicking on the start menu you have to click on the accessories option and then you have to click on the system tools option and then you have to click on the system restore option. Now after clicking on the system restore option you have to start the system restore and then your problem will get solved.

If you need any further information regarding this then let me know.

If you have not crated any restore point then you will not able to do the system restore option and you have to repair the operating system and after repairing the operating system in your Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 laptop your problem will get solved.

If you are not able to solve this issue after repairing the operating system then you have to first take the backup of all the data from driver where you have installed the windows vista then you have to insert the operating system CD ion your laptop and after that you have install the fresh copy of windows and after that you have to take restore all the data and also install all the drivers in your laptop. after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

if you don’t want to install the fresh copy windows in your laptop then you have to contact the Toshiba support and after that you have to tell them your problem regarding camera and then they will help you to solve the problem.

Doing the system restore have solved the problem and after that I am not getting any message regarding my camera setting on startup. Thank you for providing me solution. I really appreciate your help.