Thread: Toshiba Thrive Browser page stuck in full screen mode

Toshiba Thrive Browser page stuck in full screen mode

I have purchased Toshiba Thrive tablet and from last some days there is a problem occur in my device. my tablet works fine but when I start the browser in my tablet at that time it gets stuck in full screen mode and I cannot access the functions if browser such as address bar and search bar and I am not able to close the browser. Every time when I use the browser at that time I have to restart the tablet to close it. this problem has started suddenly. What should I do to solve this?

Re: Toshiba Thrive Browser page stuck in full screen mode

I think you are facing this problem because of the Quick controls are enabled and that is why I would like to tell you that you should uncheck the Quick controls and after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

Yes I will also give you same advice many time due to quick controls also this type of problem can take place and that is why would like to tell you that first you touch and hold side of the screen of your Toshiba thrive and after that you have to check whether any blue icon appears or not. if you get the blue icon then you have to slide your thumb towards the four horizontal line icon. Now after that you will get the setting option. Now after that you have to select uncheck the quick controls option. Now after doing this trick you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after doing this solution your problem will get solved. I am telling you this because there was similar problem occurred with my tablet also and after that uncheck the quick controls option and after doing that all the things started working normally. you should also try this tricks.

As you have said that I have to disable the quick controls option and after that my problem get solved and I have tried that solution but after trying that solution also I am still having the same problem with my Toshiba Thrive tablet. is there any other way to fix this issue then please let me know.

Well according to me you should try to solve this problem y resetting the Toshiba Thrive tablet. After resetting the Toshiba Thrive tablet you have to check whether same problem is coming while using browser or not.

If you don’t know about how to reset the Toshiba Thrive tablet then you have to do following steps.

• In your Toshiba Thrive you have to first go to the settings.
    • After going in to the settings you have to select the privacy option.
    • After selecting the privacy option you will see the factory reset data option.
    • Now tap on the factory rest data option and then you have to select the reset tablet.
    • Now tape on the reset everything option and after that it will erase all the thing.

(You have to first take the backup of all the data from your Toshiba Thrive tablet and after taking the backup of all your data you have to proceed with the reset process)

if after resetting the Toshiba Thrive tablet also if you are getting the same problem then you have to contact the Toshiba support and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this and after that your problem will get solved.

after going through your replies I have first take the backup of all the data from my Toshiba Thrive tablet and after taking the backup I have done restore factory setting in my Toshiba Thrive tablet and after doing the restore factory setting in my tablet all the things started working fine.