Thread: Is it possible to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to android ice cream sandwich ?

Is it possible to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to android ice cream sandwich ?

Hi, I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet from last couple of months and I have never ever updated it’s operating system ever before but still when I was searching about the various version I came across site from where I came to know about the latest ice cream sandwich update from the android, thus when I seen the specification about the update I was quite fascinated to have this update in my tablet, but I am not sure whether this tablet will support it not ,because this is quite older model that you must have know.

And is it necessary to have all other previous version installed on the device prior to install the latest version? Any suggestion on this subject would be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to android ice cream sandwich ?

I am pretty unsure about the device you are having, because though you also know that the tablet you are having Is quite older model and the hardware specification it is having is quite not well enough to get this version.

But as you have mentioned that you haven’t even tried any other updates as well still, I was wonder seeing this as you should try them as well, because see though you are waiting for this one, but let me tell you as there won’t be any such newer feature was not In the previous version.

Thus till the update comes, you can try its previous versions as they are also nice.

Re: Is it possible to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to android ice cream sandwich ?

well, I would like to advise you that you should try to stay tune with the google updates by visiting the google for the availability of the newer versions of android.

Or they have provided this alert facility as well for the smartphone rather tablet users, as you just have to mentioned your email and you’ll get the latest news about the newer version available or not. You can visit the SITE mentioned.

you should try to contact the service center for the same because they will only provide you some precise information regarding the same.

But still I am agree with the above user as the update would not be available for Samsung galaxy tab.

According to me you should wait for some time till the OS gets completely obtainable, because after that only we can determine whether it is been available for which smartphones and tablets. But as mentioned above you can simply subscribe to the google’s service so that you’ll be updated with the latest news regarding the newer operating system.