Thread: Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 laptop only boot in safe mode

Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 laptop only boot in safe mode

Hi, I am using Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 laptop In which I have installed windows 7 and really it is quite painful as I am having very wired problem with the machine as whenever I boot the machine it just load the windows in safe mode only.

i have seen such a problem for the first time and haven't ever encountered any such symptoms ever, thus not able to figure out what could be the problem with the laptop.

but i believe that there could be some sort of problem with the operating system only, isn't it? any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 laptop only boot in safe mode

See sometimes the option in the MSconfig went enable then such a problem can happens wth the windows. There is always a “safe mode” option in the MSCONFIG, thus you should make sure whether that’s option is enabled or disabled?

Because if that option would be enabled then you’ll be able to boot the machine in safe mode. Thus just disable it and save the setting and reboot the machine.

Quite agree with the above user but still from the safe mode only, you should try to restore the windows to earlier date, or simply to any last good configuration point.

I used to do the same thing whenever I got any problem with the machine and really it helps me as well resolving any issue with the machine.

See such problem happens only when an operating system gets corrupted or some of the system file gets corrupted from the OS. Thus at this moment you can have two options such as either you can simply run the advance repairing utility from the same disk from where you have installed the operating system previously.

But my personal recommendation is to simply clean install the whole operating system again in your machine. Because though we repair the system there isn’t any such guarantee that the thing happened will not repeat.

– I am not sure whether it will work or not because the LINK I have mentioned is for the windows vista but still would like to recommend you that you should at least have a glance on it.

hey thank for the suggestion, and I would like to tell you about the actual solution as there isn’t any option in spite of clean install.