Thread: what may be the screen size of the kindle fire

what may be the screen size of the kindle fire

I am already having the tab but I am looking of buying another one , but I am confused whether to go buying for nook color or kindle fire because I am looking eBook reader , but I have heard rumors that the best one for buying is kindle fire. I want to know what the screen size do the kindle fire comes with , It should fit in the pocket , so I guess what it should come with 7’ or 9’ inch what is suggestion about this.

Re: what may be the screen size of the kindle fire

If you are looking for the eBook reader I think you should go for the kindle fire it is the best one in the market after seeing the kindle fire features and now about the screen size I guess kindle fire comes with the 6’ inch and the 7’ inch which I think it will fit your pocket and which you were looking for. I don’t know if they are providing with other screen size . but I will tell you go for kindle fire rather then going for nook color.

Re: what may be the screen size of the kindle fire

According to me if you are going for the kindle fire then I can say that you can get the variations in the screens size to choose for. Kindle fire has got the many screen sizes to select for such has it has got 6’ ,7’ and 9.7’ you can have any of the screen size you want it for.