Thread: Motorola Media Link for Mac not working with Motorola Triumph

Motorola Media Link for Mac not working with Motorola Triumph

Motorola should come up with a good file transfer program that is actually working. My experience with the Motorola Media Link is not at all good. It is not working at all with the Motorola Triumph. So any ideas where will I be able to get that proper file transfer program. So do replies on the same. waiting for the appropriate reply from you all on the same. o do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Motorola Media Link for Mac not working with Motorola Triumph

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    Motorola should come up with a good file transfer program that is actually working. My experience with the Motorola Media Link is not at all good. It is not working at all with the Motorola Triumph. So any ideas where will I be able to get that proper file transfer program. So do replies on the same. waiting for the appropriate reply from you all on the same. o do reply accordingly over here.
    Just check out for some of the apps from the android market and you can get some information for the same. so you can go ahead and check out for the same. That’s what I am saying here. as such I don’t remember the name of any apps but yes android market, that is a definite source to check out some of the best available android applications. So that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Algonkin View Post
    Just check out for some of the apps from the android market and you can get some information for the same. so you can go ahead and check out for the same. That’s what I am saying here. as such I don’t remember the name of any apps but yes android market, that is a definite source to check out some of the best available android applications. So that’s it from my side for you.
    No that’s not the answer I am expecting from you guys, make sure that you do give some genuine applications name that will be actually helpful for me. so do reveal me that and not the source. I know that android market does hosts all the good applications but which application? that is the main question which you haven’t answered me. so reply on that first.

I have been using SwiFTP in my phone and yes it is available in android market buy from there. You can use that application. similarly I am using FileZilla on my PC as well. Even that is working well or me. so that’s what I want to say here. You check out the SwiFTP and that is the best ftp application that I have known works very well with all the android phones. so you should have a check about the same. I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.

Dude use MyPhoneExplorer and let me know if it works for you or not. I am using it on both my phone as well my PC and it works well. So you can make use of it as well. So check out for the same.

I make use of File Expert so that I would be able to make use of wifi access with the other computers. Yes it a good application. it is a third party application. I did not find in android market but do a search in Google and you will get it. Plus if you want to send heavy files over the Bluetooth then make use of Bluetooth File Transfer. Even that is a good application that you should check out for sure. I hope even that turns out to be a good application for you. Since both are free applications it is quite popular among majority of the users here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

The Motorola media link is not supported by Triumph. That’s what I know. Since I have checked the compatibility list of Motorola media link and I could not see the name of Triumph in the list. That’s what I know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by fox28 View Post
    The Motorola media link is not supported by Triumph. That’s what I know. Since I have checked the compatibility list of Motorola media link and I could not see the name of Triumph in the list. That’s what I know about it.
    You cannot say that since Motorola media link is a very old one and the Motorola triumph is a new phone so there may be a possibility that they might have not mentioned the name of the phone in the list. So even that can happen. You cannot rule anything out here.

I am not understanding why moto is not developing a fix for the issue at all, since I have seen a lot of suggestions that are there from android and all, yes there has been lots of them but I personally feel that Motorola / Google has technology which is far more greater to Apple's. since the triumph phone is a big hpone with a big screen, so I would like to have them in my phone as well. So that’s what I am expecting here. it would be much better if moto got a fix for the link as soon as possible. Lots of Motorola users will be dependent on that and hence getting the third part applications will also be stopped. That’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
    I am not understanding why moto is not developing a fix for the issue at all, since I have seen a lot of suggestions that are there from android and all, yes there has been lots of them but I personally feel that Motorola / Google has technology which is far more greater to Apple's. since the triumph phone is a big hpone with a big screen, so I would like to have them in my phone as well. So that’s what I am expecting here. it would be much better if moto got a fix for the link as soon as possible. Lots of Motorola users will be dependent on that and hence getting the third part applications will also be stopped. That’s for sure.
    Yes that is tue and I absolutely agree with the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I fully agree with the person above and that’s a great thing to see pver here. thanks a ton for the same for coming up with good suggestions, so that’s what I want to say here. anyways the best we can do is that hope that Motorola people should come up good fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    Yes that is tue and I absolutely agree with the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I fully agree with the person above and that’s a great thing to see pver here. thanks a ton for the same for coming up with good suggestions, so that’s what I want to say here. anyways the best we can do is that hope that Motorola people should come up good fixes.
    So for that I think you should have a chat with the Motorola people about the same they will be having a better knowledge on how to get started with the deployment and all for the link. Since you are saying that the link is so much important for all the moto users then why is that it is not working with triumph only. So a better answer for you will be addressed by the Motorola people only and only they will be giving you a perfect solution for the same. That’s it from my side for you all.