Thread: Updates for Motorola Triumph?

Updates for Motorola Triumph?

I have been hearing that Motorola would be a part of the promising 18 months of upgrading by android. So what do you all expect when will be the android releasing the next version of android update for this phone, do you all have any idea as if when it will be going to be released. Please do update me on the same that will be better I think. So that’s what I want to ask here. guys please do reply if you have some update on this particular information.

Re: Updates for Motorola Triumph?

Wait till the honeycomb update comes to the Smartphone. I don’t know as if when it will be coming to the Smartphone but yes you should surely have a check about the same. that’s what I am saying here. As such I am also not having a clear date of when will be the update coming to the market, that’s what I am saying here. So let’s wait and watch as if when will be the update coming up so wait and watch for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Abenaki View Post
    Wait till the honeycomb update comes to the Smartphone. I don’t know as if when it will be coming to the Smartphone but yes you should surely have a check about the same. that’s what I am saying here. As such I am also not having a clear date of when will be the update coming to the market, that’s what I am saying here. So let’s wait and watch as if when will be the update coming up so wait and watch for the same.
    I have been hearing that ice cream sandwich will be released later this year, so that’s what I have been hearing from a very long time. See we are not here to predict the exact release date for the same. so we will have to wait and watch for the same, that’s what I am saying here. as such the honeycomb update has not been released coming up with the ice cream sandwich will definitely take sometime. That’s for sure. so lets wait and watch as if when will eb the next update coming up.

I think Motorola is one of the least companies that I have seen that can update their phones with the latest android software. Since the latest android updates are always received on Samsung phones and then the process continues with the sony and the list of other phones. Motorola are the last one to get the updates or introduce the updates for their users. So don’t expect any latest version to come up so fast for the phone. That’s what I am saying here. Also I have been watching some videos of the google people saying that it will be hard to abide by what they have promised. So I hope you have got the hint what the Google people are actually saying about the same. would be a very difficult thing to do that.

The 18 months cycle that you are talking about is not clear as if when will be the update coming up. The Google people have not said that what is the start of that 18 months cycle for which the updates will be getting started. So all of them are just raw information that we are getting unless and until there is no confirmed information coming from any of the Google sources we cannot say anything over here. that’s what I want to say here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

Are you sure the Google people have mentioned the triumph device that we are talking about here, see do have a check about the same. since the triumph was released just afre the google people conference so I really don’t think so that will be a possibility as of now. So do watch outfor the same and also confirm the information of what you are going to say here.

See don’t take me wrong on this , what I am saying is that Motorola was the leading partner in this agreement and whatever discussion has been happening over the past few days over the update. For that Motorola was participating actively in it and hence what I think is that they will be working on the updates soon, even they will be matching with some of the best updates in the market. so that’s why I think it is the right time for the Motorola people to come up with some updates that’s what I think about it. so that’s it from my side for you all. do not take Motorola as the lowest one, even they are trying their best to compete with the best in the market and they are not failing to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois View Post
    Are you sure the Google people have mentioned the triumph device that we are talking about here, see do have a check about the same. since the triumph was released just afre the google people conference so I really don’t think so that will be a possibility as of now. So do watch outfor the same and also confirm the information of what you are going to say here.
    Yes even triumph will also be getting the update and yes the information is quite true to just let you know about it. that’s what I am saying here. since triumph is a phone that has been a part of the future Smartphone’s coming in the market by moto. It would be but obvious that it will also be receiving the update for sure, so that’s the information for you.

Ok guys I did understand what are you all trying to say here, yes I m getting the basic information for sure. now it would have been much better if we could have got the exact dates for the particular carrier as if when they are actually getting the updates. Had we got that information then it will be a brilliant piece of information for all of us. That’s what I think here. since what I can see is that none of them seem to be having the exct release date for the update. So hopefully it will come up and that’s a good sign to see.