Thread: Factory restore code Chinese E71 mobile

Factory restore code Chinese E71 mobile

I am having Chinese E71 mobile phone. When I have inserted two SIM card (Subscriber Identity Module) in SIM slot of my mobile phone. But then also it is showing me the problem of inserts SIM A and SIM B. What should I do now? Do any one have solve this problem please help me out from this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Factory restore code Chinese E71 mobile

I think if you have faced such kind of problem then you should go for the restore of your mobile phone. By resorting you can get any result by which you can find out the exact problem what you are facing on your mobile phone. I hope this information may help you to get the proper solution of your problem with your mobile phone.

I think you have said the correct thing the same thing I was suggesting to do with my Chinese E71 mobile phone. I don’t know the code by which I can able to factory restore on my Chinese E71 mobile phone. Do you know the Factory restore code of my Chinese E71 mobile phone? Please help me out.

I am having the Chinese mobile reset code with me by which I have reset my same Chinese E71 mobile phone. I have also gone to the same problem at that time I have really got afraid of this problem then I have reset my Chinese E71 mobile phone by this code 1122, 3344, 1234, 5678 you can go through this code for the reset your mobile phone.

I have tried the same code to reset my Chinese E71 mobile phone then also l has not solved the same problem which I am facing on my Chinese E71 mobile phone. What other solution I can do to solve the problem occurring on my Chinese E71 mobile phone. Do anyone else have any kind of idea to solve this problem.

I have tried the same code to reset my Chinese E71 mobile phone then also l has not solved the same problem which I am facing on my Chinese E71 mobile phone. What other solution I can do to solve the problem occurring on my Chinese E71 mobile phone. Do anyone else have any kind of idea to solve this problem.

i have gone through this same issue and i have got the following Restore factory code from the search and i have tried this and i have successfully Factory restore mine mobile: the below is code.
    * Factory mode: *#987#
    * Restore factory settings: *#987*99#

My E71 seems to be dead, it shows a white screen (of death). When I plug in the USB cable, the display comes back and says "USB" and shows the charging symbol.

Any chance to bring it back to life? It won't accept any codes...

Quote Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
    i have gone through this same issue and i have got the following Restore factory code from the search and i have tried this and i have successfully Factory restore mine mobile: the below is code.
    * Factory mode: *#987#
    * Restore factory settings: *#987*99#