Thread: Is Netflix supported in Motorola Electrify?

Is Netflix supported in Motorola Electrify?

I am not sure whether this Netflix is actually supported in Motorola Electrify? Since it is a new phone for me so I would ask you to have a check about the same and then answer me out accordingly that will be a better option for me that’s what I feel, so in case if you get some answer on the same then make sure that you do reply on the same. That’s what I want to say here. So anyone here who has got the phone please do take some time and reply over here.

Re: Is Netflix supported in Motorola Electrify?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    I am not sure whether this Netflix is actually supported in Motorola Electrify? Since it is a new phone for me so I would ask you to have a check about the same and then answer me out accordingly that will be a better option for me that’s what I feel, so in case if you get some answer on the same then make sure that you do reply on the same. That’s what I want to say here. So anyone here who has got the phone please do take some time and reply over here.
    Nope it would be very much difficult to say that it runs, since nowhere I have seen the compatibility of Motorola Electrify. Plus Netflix has also not mentioned any android version in its supported list. So as of now I don’t think so it will be running In the Smartphone. In case if I get some more information about the same then I will make sure that I will do reply over here on the same.

Re: Is Netflix supported in Motorola Electrify?

Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
    Nope it would be very much difficult to say that it runs, since nowhere I have seen the compatibility of Motorola Electrify. Plus Netflix has also not mentioned any android version in its supported list. So as of now I don’t think so it will be running In the Smartphone. In case if I get some more information about the same then I will make sure that I will do reply over here on the same.
    Dude where are you? Netflix does support majority of the android Smartphone’s which are running 2.2 or later versions. So it is but obvious that you will be able to run Netflix in electrify. So hope you have got the necessary information on the same.