Thread: Ice cream Sandwich Upgrade for HTC Wildfire S.

Ice cream Sandwich Upgrade for HTC Wildfire S.

I came here to know that is anyone have some information about the Icecream Sandwich Upgrade for HTC Wildfire S. and also when this will get released in the market. If anyone have some useful information then please suggest me for that and also if anyone also thinking for the same for their cell phone then also reply me back here. I am having HTC Wildfire S from the last one months and recently I have heard about the Icecream Sandwich is going to release. So here I would like to know that will it support the HTC Wildfire S? please reply me for this reason.

Re: Ice cream Sandwich Upgrade for HTC Wildfire S.

I think that, yet there is no any release for it. But I have heard abut this that it is going to release on fourth quarter of the year 2011. And I think that this is for the Smartphone’s and for the Tablets also. I am not sure about the releasing date but here I can surely say that it is going to be release on the fourth quarter of the year 2011.

I can say something about the HTC that it is better when it comes to support and also when it updates comparing with the other companies out there. After hearing about the Icecream Sandwich Upgrade, I have also searched about this and there I found the so many of the people who are saying that it is going to be release for the Smartphone’s only and also so many of the people not the other sites are saying that it will release for the Tablets also. So here I am little bit confused about this, but here in this cause I will suggest you that you are thinking about this update for your mobile then I can say that there is no need for getting confused about this thing. And also I am not sure that when it will get released but I think that in the fourth quarter of this year it will get released.

I don’t think that what you are saying is correct. I think this thing because ice cream won't need any hardware keys. And also it want support them all. And here I have information about it. I have get the information that it will het release on the next two months and Samsungs nexus prime will be the first phone which will get this update first.

Yes, I also agree with your comments that ICE not supporting hardware keys. But after knowing this things I came to wonder that about all these new phones that are out and that have these capacitive buttons like on the WFS. And also I don’t think that they will get any this type of the update process because they are having this capacitive buttons like on the WFS. But here I am not sure about this thing that some existing phones will see the update regardless of the capacitive buttons. Let see what happens after the release of Icecream Sandwich. I am sure about this because gingerbread is supported then Icecream Sandwich will also support you phone. But I am not sure about all the old phones like HTC Wildfire.

I think that the advantage of making the phone having the no hardware key is to get the bigger screen o make it larger. And also it is because display gets the space which the hardware keys would have. And in your cause I can say that you will surely get this update.

This update will remove all the fragmentation in android, so for that reason the phones which are made recently want be left out. And I have read the post on the Google I/O, which are saying that the older phones will also support this new OS, and for that reason only the button will still function. And I your cause I can say that this will provide this upgrade. But I am not sure that at what time it will provide but I am little sure about this. so here I can say that wait till it get release in the market and then see will they offer for the upgrade in your phone or not.