Thread: Which are the best apps for Kindle Fire in order to write slides and charts

Which are the best apps for Kindle Fire in order to write slides and charts

I have bought a Kindle Fire and i am willing to get some applications to App to write slides and charts.I dont have much information about other apps but i have came across "Keynote" which i have found it to be the great slider producer.So i just wanted to know that if there is some similar apps that i can use for to write slides and charts.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Re: Which are the best apps for Kindle Fire in order to write slides and charts

Yes keytone is one of the best i have been using it it just gives you a view of all our note in our palm basically Control Keynote slides remotely and helps you to view all the scrollable presented notes and i will like to tell you that it do not require any kind of any separate server application and it also works over the wifi and it even works with 3G but with the firewall setup.It is a very good design for for easy one-handed operation with some big slide buttons but i have heard that they are not supported by iPad as the does not support the remote login function and ask for internet permission as they are to be connected to mac as there is no possibility of asking for local network permission.

You can also check out the Presenter app.This Bluetooth presenter can be used for controlling the presentations like the Ppt, Keynote, pdf, etc.It basically assists and help you to give a dynamic presentations by utilizing the hardware which you have and with the help of this wireless software device you can very well use the phone in order to switch the slides of any PowerPoint and even the OpenOffice or any PDF presentation.It actually Works with any Bluetooth enabled Windows for e.g the Mac or say the Linux computer.It can act as an Substitutes input hardware for the laser pointer and even as a clickr.Just check it out you will really like it.

"i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote" is also a good option to act as a remote.It has been a popular i-Clickr for android and it has also been reported as the one of the best presentation report.You can also use it as PowerPoint/OpenOffice/Keynote remote clicker and you can just use it to view and slides note on your handset while you present it but i will like to inform you that it is a paid app and cost you a handsome amount as well but ta the end it is very worth id you really need it for you work rather than just trying it out.

You can also check out the "Browser Image Browser" this really gives you the best look in order to see your pictures in any browser.This actually is capable of working with any browser using the computer and even some other smartphone or you can use it with an Internet enabled TV as well.It allows you to view your photos in full size without copying them to your computer and without any cable connection as well and when the web browser shows the images then the phone here actually works as a remote control in order to order to slide the images and even start a slide show of the images as well and this is also a paid app but quite worth as well.

I have found all of the below and they all are interesting but paid as well:
    • StageFlow Keynote Remote
    • Browser Image Browser Pro
    • Browser Image Browser
    • i-Clickr (Tablet Edition)
    • Presenter
    • i-Clickr (Android 1.x)
    • i-Clickr Lite (Tablet Edition)
    • i-Clickr Lite (Android 1.x)
    • i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote
    • Splashtop Remote Desktop HD