Thread: Which are the best available Incipio Kindle Fire and kindle 2 Cases

Which are the best available Incipio Kindle Fire and kindle 2 Cases

I have just now bought a Kindle Fire for myself and a kindle 2 for my son and i am looking for a decent Incipio case for it.I have heard that they have came up with some good looking Incipio cases but i dont have much idea about them and i dont know which would be the best for it.So i just need some suggestion from you in deciding the best one.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Re: Which are the best available Incipio Kindle Fire and kindle 2 Cases

Yes they have came up with some good and stylist Incipio Kindle Fire Cases just after the relase of Kindle Fire .I have came across the "Incipio’s Sport Zip". They are basically made from a ripstop nylon in order to prevent it from any kind of wearing and tearing that might occur due to the day to day materials which can come in contact with it.It also come with a 3 strategically placed pockets because of which you have very less chance of loosing your cord or chargers and i will say that it is a perfect and stylist case for the travelers.Just check it out and i think even you will like it.

They have also announced an "Amazon Kindle Fire underGROUND Felt Sleeve Case" which gives you a complete protection and it is very slim to carry as well and it ensures that the tablet is well secured in it.It has a very easy corner access to open it and it also helps to keep the tablet in a fresh and scratch-free condition.The soft suede lining does a great job in safeguarding your tablet from du8st and any kind of marks.It has a sleek design to make it really stylish and it also has a sleeve features high quality tan-lined stitching in order to give it a great contrast charcoal felt exterior.I personally have found it to be pretty good then the Incipio’s Sport Zip as it appears to be more stylist then the Incipio’s Sport Zip.

I have got a "Amazon Kindle 2 Xenon Silicone Case with Reading Lights" for my kindle 2 and it is just great.The best feature it gives is the that you wont have much trouble in reading your content in the dark as it comes with a LED reading lights which just looks cool and these lights can even fold down and just tuck away easily for easy storage.They are secured by silicone grips which just allow them to stay in palace and as it is made from silicone it is more resistant to stretching and tearing.It also has a revolutionary anti-static coating which prevents it from getting sticky and let it remains very smooth and sleek and it also has a solid silicone layer in order to provide protection at the back side as well as the front rim and it also gives you a full access to the keyboard.

I will suggest you to get the "Amazon Kindle 2 dermaSHOT Silicone Case" which looks quite same as that of the Amazon Kindle 2 Xenon Silicone Case with Reading Lights but here it does not have the led lights.It gives you a silky feeling and it does not get sticky and provides you a good grip as well.You can also get some good colors such as pink,blue and and black and even it is resistant to stretching and tearing.It has a long lasting material and it also has a excellent shock-absorbing protection and just like the Amazon Kindle 2 Xenon Silicone Case with Reading Lights it also provides a full access to the keyboard.It also has a raised silicon button in order to adjust the volume and all these features make it a perfect6 combination for Kindle 2.

Some detail feature of the "Amazon Kindle 2 Xenon ":
    • It has a High-density, shock-absorbing, hypoallergenic and surgical grade silicone rubber
    • It has a has a thickness of 1.2mm - 3mm which vary according to the device.
    • It has an anti-static coating which makes it silky smooth and gives you a good grip.
    • Gives you a standard protection.
    • It also has Two high intensity LED lights in order to read your content in the dimly-lit areas.