Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Whcih is the best Screen Protectors for kindle fire

Portable Devices

Old 07-10-2011

Whcih is the best Screen Protectors for kindle fire

I have just now got a kindle fire and now i am willing to get a good screen protector for it as i dont want to take any kind of risk which might result in scratches.I have been suggested by my friend to use it without the screen protector to get the best of it but i am hesitating a bit because i am not pretty sure about what they are saying so i just wanted to know that is it fine to use it without a screen protector and if not then which are the best screen protectors for it.Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Old 07-10-2011

Re: Whcih is the best Screen Protectors for kindle fire

I have been using the "Amzer Anti-Glare Screen Protector For Amazon Kindle Fire " though it is a bit costly but i think that it is quite worth.It is made of a special micro thin polymer which helps to reduce reduces glare and improves clarity and i have found it to be one of the best to protect the screen.It is also capable of avoiding fingerprints, dirt, scratches, smudges, and grease as well.You can get a custom design in order to get the best fit for your phone and it is very easy to replace it out as you can just remove it by simply peeling it out and it does not even leave any kind of strong adhesive on the phone as well.Just check it out i think you will like it.
Old 07-10-2011

Yes even i find it to be the best one as i have been using it for a long time but not for the same phone basically.You can just check out its feature and specifications below:
  • It is capable of Reducing 90% of UV Rays which can affect your eyes through the reflection.
  • It is made from firmer high-grade thermoplastics which gives you the best durability.
  • You can get a Custom made for your Amazon Kindle Fire as well.
  • It is Smudge repellant as well which does not leave any kind of oily marks from your fingers.
  • It is a Bubble-free,Anti glare,Fingerprint free and Dust repelling as well
Old 07-10-2011

You can also get a "3 pack clear Spare Products Screen Protector" for your Kindle Fire tablet.I have found it to be a good choice and it kind of gives a extra protection to your screen.Just check out its features:
  • It comes with spare parts and screen protectors for the Kindle Fire.
  • It helps to Protect your your screen with the sophisticated screen protectors.
  • It gives give extra protection to your Kindle Fire tablet.
Old 07-10-2011

I will suggest you the "ArmorSuit MilitaryShield" and i will like to inform you that this Screen Protector Shield comes with a Lifetime Replacements as well.It is very well Compatible with the Kindle Fire 7-inch Tablet and it is Optically clear as well as Non-sticky for the outer surface and it has a Self-healing technology and it is made with a Military grade material which helps to Reduce the Grease and the Fingerprint marks and it is Scratch resistant as well as impact resistant and lastly the ArmorSuit also comes with a`Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Old 07-10-2011

I have just now got the "Crystal Clear Screen Protector For Amazon kindle Fire" and trust me it is the one i was looking for my kindle fire.It is a scratch resistant and it does not allow any kind of dust to stay on the screen,it is a very clear protective film which avoids any kind of haziness and it does not get any glare and bubbles as well and it fits to the dimensions of the Amazon Kindle Fire perfectly and it does not interfere with the touch-screen operation and i am saying this because i have not yet experienced any kind of problem in the touch-screen operation because of it and it is very easy ti remove and it doe not even leaves any sticky adhesive in the screen after you remove it.
Old 07-10-2011

I have been using the "Wrapsol Ultra screen protector" and i have found it to be the best one for the Kindle Fire.I have found it to be the easiest in order to apply it.It comes with a strong and durable and a great film technology and you really dont have to compromise for its design integrity in any terms because it really fits very well and it is made from a advanced and a high strength polyurethane which is made from using a 100% dry application process which does not allow any air bubble to get in and even this comes with a life time warranty as well.
Old 07-10-2011

Yes you really dont have to worry about the screen because i will like ti inform you that the kindle fire is having a gorilla glass display and it is basically the best of all the other display and it does not get scratches from any day to day other things it night get in contact.Even i am having a gorilla glass on my galaxy tab10 and i am not using any kind of screen protector for it since the first day i have bought it and i have not yet seen any scratches on the screen even though i use it like a normal phone without giving it a much extra care.People do hesitate in the staring in the beginning because they really dont want to take any risk but trust me it really works.gorilla glass is the best.
Old 07-10-2011

I agree to you because even i have seen a no of videos o0n YouTube where they test the glass by rubbing the screen with knife,keys and other hard metal objects which are used in our day to day life but at the last the screen is really without any kind of scratches and it really looks the same.So even suggest you to use it without a screen guard because i think let it be any screen protector they do get dusty after some time .which then spoils the look of the phone.If you want you can just check those videos on the you tube if you want.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,