Thread: What is the battery time of iPhone 4s?

What is the battery time of iPhone 4s?

Hello I am totally new for the IPhone now I am looking to buy iPhone in next week and I am not aware with it so much. I heard that IPhone 4s has been launch by apple in this week. I go through the features of it and I found that IPhone 4s battery is not good enough than the iPhone 4. Its battery time is less than iPhone 4. Do you guys have any Idea how I can improve it if I pay money for it. Please share your replies with me what you guys think about it? All replies are appreciated.

Re: What is the battery time of iPhone 4s?

The batteries used for the iPhone 4S and 4 distribute a few of the similar specifications and presentation ratings: the LiON batteries within together models present internet times of up to 6 hours resting on 3G, and up to 9 hours resting on Wi-Fi. They in addition offer the similar video and audio times: 10 hours and 40 hours, correspondingly. And at what time it approach on the way to talk time; Apple maintain the iPhone 4S is a bit extra improved, through up to 8 hours on top of 3G, while the iPhone 4 is simply rated as up to 7 hours resting on 3G.

IPhone 4S in point of fact underperforms the iPhone 4 within good performance: standby time. However the A4 operational iPhone 4 are able to run in favor of up to 300 hours resting on standby, the heavy iPhone 4S, through its A5 engine, is simply speed at up to 200 hours.

It is significance noting that a comparable demote in battery performance take place among the 3G and 3Gs, equally of which used the similar 1400 mAh LiON battery. At the same time as the 3G was rate at up to 10 hours of talk time, the 3GS rates at presently up to 5 hours resting on 3G, a extensive drop. I expect the battery is not a difficulty. My 3GS battery doesn’t previous a phone-busy workday, however everybody I am acquainted with by means of the 4 gets really superior battery life. Optimistically it’s enhanced than my 3GS in any case! I as well hope it works in the company of all my docks, because of the 3GS deprived performance I have docks all over the place.

Hello guys I try to search about this in yesterday and I found that IPhone 4S battery is not good as iPhone 4. Basically iPhone 4 gives you up to 8 hours talk time on 3G and as compare to 4s Up to 7 hours talk time on 3G. and if you compare it with the wifi so Iphone 4 is having Up to 10 hours data on WiFi and if you are talking about iphone 4s then Up to 9 hours data on WiFi. And if you look towards the standby mode then Iphone 4 has up hours on standby and if you go with the iphone 4s it has Up to 200 hours on standby. This is what I found but still I think Iphone 4S is best because in addition it gives you some more features.