Thread: Flash cards not starting in Toshiba Portege laptop R700-S1310 at Start up

Flash cards not starting in Toshiba Portege laptop R700-S1310 at Start up

I have a revamped Toshiba Portege laptop R700-S1310 running Windows 7 32 digit expert. I consider that hitting the Fn key makes a point not to presentation the F roles at the top of the screen. It awhile back would work but is suddenly quit working. In the event that I restart flashcards manually it works again. In the event that I restart the computer it should not work until I again restart flashcards again. Running msconfig indicates Toshiba flash cards with a file in the startup tab. There are some alternate post in this discussion but for unexpected model PCs and managing frameworks

Re: Flash cards not starting in Toshiba Portege laptop R700-S1310 at Start up

I have this problem I have disabled the program flash cards from the list msconfig and you activate it after the piece, but the program does not work with start-up.

My brand new Toshiba P775-S7232 was acting also. The flash cards were working previous but quit working. I checked the MSConfig system and the passage for Flash Cards project is empowered with check. So I joined a shortcut of the Flash Cards projects from Toshiba-Utilities envelope in Start Menu-All Programs to the Startup organizer in All Programs. Hence whenever I restarted the framework the flash cards project is inching toward getting activated.

I have opened the Flash Cards-Settings project and kept a check stamp on "Allow the rodent to bringup the cards" and "Keep the cards on top of alternate windows". This alternative give me a chance to see the tips of the Flash cards on the top of the screen and when the rodent is moved over the tips the cards are showing up. Odd it looks similar to the project TCrdMain.exe need to run several times to work toward getting activated, once through HKLM:Run passage in registry and alternate through a channel in Startup Common envelope.

I got precisely the same situation. This issue for me is that the radio can just be begun utilizing the flashcards so it took me a while to get the blaze cards set up again to get on a Wifi network.

All you need to do is to duplicate the shortcut of Flash Cards projects from Toshiba-Utilities organizer in Start Menu-All Programs to the Startup envelope in All Programs Reboot and you will have Flash Cards dynamic on your framework. If you don't mind see in my previous post for extra settings for Flash Cards program.