Thread: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6094 overheating

Toshiba Satellite A665-S6094 overheating

I have a weighty situation with my laptop here. I am utilizing a cooler and the framework will actually shut down when I am playing a diversion. I even turn on the "eco" capacity to support with the capacity to attempt to help keep it cool and nothing appears to work. I have reset the laptop back to plant settings to verify it wasn't a driver issue. I get no warning or failures, the framework unequivocally shut down. I look at the Health Monitor and my temps extend wherever from 70% out of gear to the level 90's when I begin positively utilizing it. The fan speed stays at 90. This is quite baffling. Anybody have any recommendations?

Re: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6094 overheating

I possess this careful situation with my A665-S6094. I possess the last bios but the fan won't speed up with the exception of when it first begins up. It sounds similar to the fan is just running at flat speed once it boots into Windows. My temperature sensors state it is 58C unmoving and when I play a recreation it will get up to 90C+ and afterward in the end shutdown (possibly at 100C to keep it from melting).

My fan stays at 90% and once in a while will drop to 75% but it is just briskly it does that. I in addition unequivocally upgraded to bios 2.20 and the situation is still there.

Well I actually called Toshiba and can be sending it in. I have reservations about sending in a device that has nothing visibly the matter with it. The computer works, but whenever you stack a diversion up you have about 10mins and it unequivocally kicks the bucket. You could think a computer with a committed graphics card would be able to handle some important tasking.

dkbose Guest

It anticipates the fan to do its work. You are able to check out the admission and the fumes underneath and see if they are stopped up. It is a dull work, stripping the computer to scope the fan. You would be able to attempt atmosphere in/out of the mesh. You could probably moreover feel if the atmosphere is moving out of the other side and how sultry it is. Nothing breaks a computer something greater than high temperature, the CPU is secured with sensors and they appear to do their job and shut down the computer.

I moreover actually upgraded to bios 2.20 and the situation is still there. Nothing breaks a computer something greater than high temperature, the CPU is secured with sensors and they appear to do their calling and shut down the computer.

I’m having the careful same situation even when full update brand new thermal glue and absolutely clean heatsink and nothing has assisted some useful purpose. Good fortunes with the repair ID is fascinated to see what they do to settle the situation but mine happened 2 weeks following I acquired it. I never claimed a laptop earlier to this one so I unequivocally collected all laptops got quite smoking and shut down following hitting a max! I could be fascinated to see an overhaul on this matter any place.