Thread: Does Zumocast available on Motorola Electrify

Does Zumocast available on Motorola Electrify

I just bought the Motorola Electrify and in the 4 different brochures of the phone it was mention, zumocast is one of the touted features. It mentioned says that can be downloaded from Android market, but when I try it says that this phone is not compatible. From what I can say on this site, it says available on Android. Am I missing something here should be available, as it is a selling point for this particular phone.

Re: Does Zumocast available on Motorola Electrify

Even I an also have the same problem wit my Motorola Electrify the same compatible masses is showing on my phone can any one here will help me on this issue I would be very glad to know this thanks in advance

I recently installed Zumocast on my Motorola Photon, which is pretty much the similar phone as the Motorola Electrify

Reboot your phone and try it once more. Or go on your phone and look for for Zumocast in the market. You as well have to install it on your pc/mac.It actually if a great app!

angry Re: Does Zumocast available on Motorola Electrify

I am very glad to get this answer but I attempt again . the similar. Download, install and then says this device is not well-suited. Zumocast site says sorry zumocast is not currently supported by Android. I'm going even more worse Though thanks but I would be really glad if you have any other ideas?

I did become aware of that Zumocast on the android Market had an update nowadays. Was it lately that you try to install it I'll pass this along to the Moto team to look at?

Yes, I have updated Zumocast about 15 minutes just before my post. And now the latest update I tried the update once more in the Android Market, an hour after my last attempt its appears to be working fine this time at the present, I am getting going on it. But yes I have no idea what the problem was so the cause of the this trouble