Thread: Unable to connect Motorola Electrify to Microsoft Exchange 2003

Unable to connect Motorola Electrify to Microsoft Exchange 2003

Bought this phone recently and today when I tried to connect my phone to Microsoft Exchange it unable to get connect to my works exchange server. We use Exchange 2003 and when I enter my information I get an error message that reads unsupported device. I downloaded touchdown to try for 30 days, but does not fetch all my emails. Does anyone else has this problem I would be really glad to know if anyone here can guide me trough I would be really glad

Re: Unable to connect Motorola Electrify to Microsoft Exchange 2003

May be you require to make contact with your IT to add the phone to the approved list. A few work environments have accepted devices that can connect. Hopefully this will solve your problem

Already did that Our IT guy is the one that attempt include the phone. He worked on it for a long point in time and every time he got an error.so he just fail to make Microsoft Exchange work on my phone

Exchange 2003 has very specific requirements about the packages of services and facilities to enable the Wireless Sync. Make any other phone work with your Exchange server? Do you know if the server is configured correctly? Depending on whether you have a different web server in a different physical server you may need to change permissions for virtual directories. Give a little help, but a Google search Exchange 2003 Active Sync will give you some links to troubleshooting. If neither the phone nor making contact can be connected, then there is a setting on the server that is not correct.

The only additional phone we had synced was our HTC Touch Pro 2. Yes the server is configured correctly. The Touchdown app is working fine with the server, my calendar, and emails are working huge so far. I may perhaps just go ahead with the full edition after the 30 days.

This process involve lot of technical process that you probably not able to solve I think you should think about having your IT get in touch with Motorola Enterprise support if this is the first Android base phone to hook up to your company's exchange server. Microsoft based devices possibly will connect in a different way could keep away from some prospect cost and annoyance.