Thread: Sound and USB ports has stopped working in Toshiba satellite l505d-gs6000

Sound and USB ports has stopped working in Toshiba satellite l505d-gs6000

from last few months I am using Toshiba satellite l505d-gs6000 laptop with windows Vista operating system and in my laptop I have started facing some annoying issues. suddenly sound and USBports has stopped working suddenly in my laptop.

what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Sound and USB ports has stopped working in Toshiba satellite l505d-gs6000

I have read your problem and before I give you any other solution I would like to ask you that have you made any restore point in your laptop in the past? if you have made any restore point then you have to do the system restore and after doing the system restore you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

yes I will also suggest you the similar solution doing the system restore in your laptop will fix many issues and I think after doing that your USBV port in your laptop and sound will start working properly and problem will get resolved. If you don’t know about how to do the system restore in your laptop then you have to follow these steps.

• First you have to open the start menu.
    • After that you have to click on the accessories.
    • After clicking on the accessories you have to select the system toots option.
    • After that you have to select the system restore option.
    • After selecting that you have to select the restore point and then restore the system and then your problem will get solved.

After doing the system restores point your problem will get solved. if you want any more help than your problem will get solved.

Well I think this issues is occurred because of the drivers and I will first suggest you that you have to open the device manager in your laptop and after opening the device manager you have to check whether there is any exclamation mark or not. if you get any exclamation mark symbol near your sound device then it is drivers related issue and I will suggest you to insert the Drivers CD in your laptop and after inserting the drivers CD you have to install the sound drivers and after installing the sound drivers you have to restart the laptop and afetr restarting the laptop you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have gone through your issue and I would like to to tell you that you should update the sound drivers in your Toshiba satellite l505d-gs6000 laptop and after updating the drivers you have to see whether your problem gets solved or not.

as far as USB ports are concerned you have to first connect your USB device with different USB ports and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have first done the system restore point and after doing the system restore point also I was getting the same problem with my laptop and after that I have installed the Sound drivers and then update the sound drivers and after updating the sound drivers my problem get solved and sound started working. but USB ports are still not working in my laptop please tell me what should I do to get rid of this issue?

I was also having problem with the USB ports in my system and after that I have first thought that problem is occurred because of the drivers but afetr trying many solutions I was not able to solve this issue and after that my friend suggest me to repair the operating system and after that I have repaired my operating system and after repairing the operating system my problem get solved.

I think you should also repair the operating system in your laptop and after that USB ports will start working normally.

To repair the operating system you have to first insert the operating system CD in your laptop and after inserting the CD you have to restart the Toshiba satellite l505d-gs6000 laptop and after that you have to select the repairing option and then you have to see whether problem get solved or not.

If problem still remains after trying this solution also then I think you have to contact email your problem to Toshiba support and after that they will tell you about how to fix this issue. I hope after that your problem will get solved.