Thread: Trouble with the Camera and some minor setback in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

Trouble with the Camera and some minor setback in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

Consideration this was the nice phone but so much issue with the phone the first problem is the only camera that seems to be recording at 8.9 frames per second, which makes the video very fuzzy and a bit agitated. I did some research on this topic, and there are others who have the same problem. It was suggested that included 2GB microSD card does not have a speed fast enough write to handle high-definition recording and any person with camera problems replacing it with a microSD card that is rated in Class 6 or 10. I went ahead and purchased a 32 GB card class 10, but before I told him I already knew that the SD card was not a problem for this phone. The reason we know this is because the blurring and choppiness is still present even when I'm not recording anything, so it is impossible for the slow write speed of SD card to be the problem because there was nothing written to the SD card. I tried all combinations of settings I could, and regardless of what I started, it will not improve the frames per second. I have my class microSDHC card 10 on Newegg today, and the problem still persists. So far, this is the only problem that I want to exchange or return the phone. I tried desperately to find a solution to it, and I really would like some decent HD video recording. I searched youtube video that was taken with the success of Motorola and compared it with mine, and the difference is night and day. Hoping it's not a hardware problem,

Also get a small amount of leakage of light from the menu buttons capacitive touch screen is not responding and menu buttons get stuck or unresponsive, and the speaker could have been a little better, gives me a lot of distortion and vibration with some sound effects sound applications and games, just too awful I would have expected a little better signal and speed of 3G, but I am totally satisfied with what is, as it is. I get disconnect from 3G on time to time,

I expect this criticism helps Motorola to get better with their products,

Re: Trouble with the Camera and some minor setback in MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

Yes, I also see this problem and with this, there are some other issues such as available RAM after booting. No matter what I do I can not seem to have more than 225 MB free. Android is an operating system pretty poor, and I've read about others with Android 2.2 with 512 MB of RAM, and 300 megabytes + available after boot. I have only boot after 120-150 free. I like to see this heading, if possible, in a future update. There are other ways to get more RAM available, however, but its against the rules to talk about it. Battery life could be a little better hope the OS update will solve this issue

Yes, I also see this problem and with this, there are some other issues such as available RAM after booting. No matter what I do I can not seem to have more than 225 MB free. Android is an operating system pretty poor, and I've read about others with Android 2.2 with 512 MB of RAM, and 300 megabytes + available after boot. I have only boot after 120-150 free. I like to see this heading, if possible, in a future update. There are other ways to get more RAM available, however, but its against the rules to talk about it. Battery life could be a little better hope the OS update will solve this issue

This phone is go so far as to say that I am in love with him and never, never leaves my side. He even found a way to play tegra2 nvidia "only" with this second generation of Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, and is large and fully playable. One of them I have to force 16-bit mode, but it is a worthy sacrifice and does not put a damper on the quality of graphics. N64 and psx emulators runs smoothly at 60 fps as well, and the use of the same thing I did to run tegra2 games, I had the opportunity to apply some anti-aliasing to the really pixely psx games. Most games do not need it, though. This phone is cool.

I like my MOTOROLA TRIUMPH lot, though, seem to have camera problems that cause grain on the screen. I upgraded from an LG Rumor Touch and spoiled with the quality of image and video camera, not to mention the side button, click to start. This is like a whole new ball game and still getting used to it. Also, the color is not as vibrant as the LG RT and tends to be some blue tones in photos

Do they appear blue on the phone, computer or print The MOTOROLA TRIUMPH has a slightly bluish cast to the screen. Is that what counts attempting to increase saturation these are the parameters I use. Almost always leave flash off the autofocus, super fine image quality, ISO auto, half a meter box, tap f / AEC, auto anti-gang, saturation level of 3, 2, contrast, sharpness one, brightness 3. If you are taking photos with bright doors or windows and a dark room or wall you may want to choose the metering or measurement from the center to carry out the point of interest in the image. My favorite is the touch f / AEC Touch auto focus auto exposure touch anywhere on the screen to focus great for macros. Or contact areas that are dark or light you want the more detailed. Keep short and focus or exposure and see how they look and keep or extra long in the area to take the picture immediately. If the SD card makes a difference. And not all 10 class cards are good. One of my cards in Class 10 was recording at 12fps and a class 6 was recording at 19 fps HD 720. Below, the card includes only 9fps recording. I'll pick up another class of 10 letters and see if I can get more FPS because of Motorola's specifications say it can record up to 24 fps like to say that the card has to fps . Some older phones can not handle the class 10 data cards and makes corruption errors, but the win is supposed to be able to handle it.

to the extent that the camera quality is concerned, is the picture grainy even in the daylight so this phone really need to be rectified I believe it would be rectified in future