Thread: very low volume in Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904

very low volume in Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904

Hi friends I am using Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904 laptop in which I have windows vista operating system and I am facing problem with the speaker volume in my laptop. In my laptop sound is very low. is there any setting is wrong in my laptop or something else is causing this issue?
    Any one facing the same problem and have solution they please let me know.

Re: very low volume in Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904

if you are using any media player and at that time you are facing this problem then I will suggest you to first check your media payer volume whether it set to maximum or not and after that you have to also check whether your system volume is increased or not.

You have mentioned In your post that you are facing problem with the volume in your laptop and I think you should try first check whether loudness option is enabled or not. if the loudness option is not enabled in your laptop then you have to first enable the loudness option and after that you have to check whether you are getting the sound volume properly or not. To enable the loudness option in your laptop you have to first open the control panel in your laptop and after opening the control panel you have to open the realtek HD audio manager. now you have to select the sound effect tab and then you have to check there whether loudness option is checked or not. if it is not checked then you have to select it first and after selecting it you have to check whether your problem is solved or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I am also using Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904 and I am facing problem with my laptop sound. in my laptop whenever I play any game and after that when I close that at that time I cannot get the sound and after that I have to restart the laptop to solve this problem. What should I do to solve this problem?

Does it happen with any single game in your Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904 laptop or this problem is coming with all the game in your laptop. If the problem is occurring with all the game in your laptop then I think problem is with the laptop sound drivers and if the problem is with any specific game only then you have to reinstall that game and after reinstalling that game you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Well according to me problem is occurred because of the Sound drivers in your laptop is having problem and I will suggest you to try to solve this problem uninstalling the sound drivers from your Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904 laptop and after uninstalling the sound drivers from your Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904 laptop you have to reboo the laptop and then you have to run the Ccleaner in your laptop and after running the Ccleaner in your laptop you have install the sound drivers again in your laptop and after installing the sound drivers again in your laptop you have to see whether everything works fine or not. I think reinstalling the sound drivers will solve this issue. if that ides does not work to solve this issue then you have to download the latest drivers from the internet and then you have to install that drivers in your laptop and after installing that drivers your problem might get solved.

if you want to download the updated drivers for your Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904 then you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after clicking on the download you have to select the sound drivers and download it in your laptop and then your problem will get solved.

I was also having the same problem with the sound in my Toshiba laptop and I have tried many different solutions but after trying all the solution also I was getting the same problem and then have contact the Toshiba support and after that they have checked my laptop and then they have repaired my laptop and then all the things started working fine. I think you should also try the same solution and after that your problem will get solved.

I downloaded the updated sound drivers in my laptop and after that I have installed that in my laptop and afetr installing the updated sound drivers in my laptop all the things has started working properly. now all the things are working fine. thanks for helping me.