Thread: Download Nokia e63 software and applications

Download Nokia e63 software and applications

I am using Nokia E63 from last many months and I am really very happy with this phone. I want to ask that from where I can download software that will be supported to my Nokia E63. Most importantly I need some photo editing software. I donty have any idea that how and where can I download that and so I am posting this over here. If any of you know this then please reply. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Download Nokia e63 software and applications

The best source that I can tell you is the OVI store. Just open menu and go to application. There you will get the OVI store. Click on that and it will let you download any of the application needed to you. There are some of the applications which are free and many of them are paid but that will be the best for you.

I have read your question and after referring your question i will first suggest you that the best option is to download the application is from Nokia OVI store but there are many application available for the series 60 mobile phone such as smart move, call recorder and many more which you may not find on the OVI store. to get this type of application you have to download it from third party web site. you can find this application easily by searching it on Google.

after referring your solution i have tried to download the application from the Nokia OVI store but i am getting error while installing the application fromthe Nokia Ovi store to my mobile phone. i have tried to fix this issue by turning off my mobile phone and after that i have have turned on the mobile phone again and after turning on the mobile phone also i get the same problem.

is there any thing wrong with the Nokia OVI store in my mobile phone or solme thing wrong with my mobile phone only. if anyone have solution then please let me know.