Thread: Is there anyways to bring delete or play voicemail option on MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

Is there anyways to bring delete or play voicemail option on MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

I have recently got this phone and to be honest I am bit disappointed with the phone been a Motorola brand its don’t have anything like it but may be now a days ever Smartphone have something missing its like none of this have full-fledged feature on them so I decide to continue with the same phone but I have one problem When I have a notification that I have a voice message (Moto Triumph), I continue to notice and it goes straight to voicemail playback. Is there an option that lets you decide whether to delete or play? In the configuration of men to the calls, there is no other option. These voice mail messages are eating up my minutes. I don’t know what to do can anyone tell me what to do I would really like to know about this is there any one facing the same problem as I am having I would really like to get any alternative solution for this I would be really glad thanks in advance

Re: Is there anyways to bring delete or play voicemail option on MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

Even I am also have this same problem that should be some option concerning lets you make a decision whether to delete or play your voice mail I would really like to know I would be really appreciating this help

Re: Is there anyways to bring delete or play voicemail option on MOTOROLA TRIUMPH

Virgin Mobile has a voice mail system configured in this way. I would just leave the warning until you can get to one more phone and call yourself. When Start listening to the greeting, press * and enter the access code. Hope this would help you