Thread: Trouble in viewing the screen outdoors in Motorola triumph

Trouble in viewing the screen outdoors in Motorola triumph

I don’t know anyone else having this problem but At the time when I was outside, I can hardly see my display so is there something wrong with the display of Motorola triumph does someone else experienced this, as well as if so, might you advise any anti glare shield, or else is it just something I have to live with for rest of the time please give me some advice regarding this I would be really glad to know this

Thanks in advance

re: Trouble in viewing the screen outdoors in Motorola triumph

Unfortunately this is something that is a recurring theme with this kind of devices. There really is not much you can do about it, except for stay out of direct sunlight. The reason behind it really is that the backlight is simply not bright enough to dominate the sun.

May be this is right I don’t have Motorola triumph but I have Motorola ATRIX but I would like to suggest that you should adjusting the brightness and you can do that by settings going into menu then settings and the Display there will be brightness just tweak it to your preference hot this may help you Have you tried it already

Usually if you set the backlight automatically, the ambient light sensor to do its work and turn the brightness upward to a bright light and downward when you lower the shady or low light. Mine seems to be working very well, but light washing is something you actually can not resolve by applying a screen saver.

Oh ok I had totally forget that i turned off automatic lighting since I consideration it would assist save batteries, and I forget to turn it back on again i figured it be sure apps that were draining my power, thanks this technique actually working but Not real improved as the sun is the sun but little improvement is there thanks once again

Re: Trouble in viewing the screen outdoors in Motorola triumph

Why don’t you turn it up manually to complete brightness I try by means of auto brightness and it just didn't cut it. on one occasion I realized that I could build it even brighter than what it do on it's possess, my experience improved significantly.