Thread: cannot see my email attachments in Motorola electrify

cannot see my email attachments in Motorola electrify

I am using the Motorola electrify smartphone and I use to check my the emails from my yahoo mail , but what I see that I am not able to open or view the download attachment , but earlier when using the Samsung galaxy I never use to come with this type of issues , I don’t know why I am facing this issue in my Motorola phone. Do any one know about it what is the exact issue with this Motorola phone.

Re: cannot see my email attachments in Motorola electrify

I think many a times what happens that the office apps might have some problems or your downloading files must have broken or not downloaded properly . That might be the reason you are not able to view the files . If this are the issues then I think it is not critical issue just download the some of the apps related to office and reinstall it.

According to me if it is office app problem then download either OliveOffice Premium app or thinkfree office and many more available for just download any one form it and install the app. I think after this try again downloading the attachment file and see it that whether it is able to view the document or not. I guess it should be able to open / view the document. And when you have more then one app similar to office then it will ask to open in which app and save the file in which folder you want to keep your downloaded data. You can even use the download acrobat reader for the viewing of the pdf files , downloading this will allow you to download pdf format files and you can view the files . so according to me downloading the office and acrobat reader files will allow you to view your files properly which you are facing the issue now.

Now while I am downloading the file I can see the jpeg image but unable to see the the xls spreadsheet . I don’t know why I am not able to see the xls file in the document viewer . should I remove the app and go for the any android app for the office . does removing of app will not harm any of the files stored in the folders.

I told you Definitely you can download the files easily and you will have no problem viewing it . as far as your data is concerned you will not lose it when removing the application.