Thread: how is the Motorola electrify phone for buying

how is the Motorola electrify phone for buying

I am thinking about buying the new Smartphone for myself , but not now will be buying the phone in next month so I want to know how the phone reviews are . is the phone good for buying , if bought the phone will I get good resale value as for the nokia , Samsung and iphones we get . and if any problem occurs can it be easily fixed .

Re: how is the Motorola electrify phone for buying

I have got my first android phones . and I can tell that its good from the date purchased till the now I have never got any issue . I think it is one of the best smartphones in the market. I have love to use this phone. Its really nice one to get it .

I don’t agree with the it that because they got their first Android smart phone just befor one year ago . so currently I can say that buying the Motorola smartphone against other competitors is not great thinking . Although this phone contains all the features of their competitors/ rivals but they don’t have much customer service and so you don’t get good reselling of the phones . But I am happy with this choice, both in phones as well as features provide . but my review about the phone is that don’t buy this phone because there are many other smartphone choices for which you can go and there already established in the market for android os .

I think this phone has all features which all other phone provides and it is the best phone at this price . I think very few reputed phones have these feature at the same price . According to me if you are thinking of having a new phone then I would definitely prefer you to go for the Motorola electrify.

Actually what are the rich features of this phone compared other smartphones in the market at the same price.

As I can tell currently this is the best phone in the market for current users . As it contains many great features which make this phone more smarter. It contains HD video recording , it has dual LED flash lights with 8 megapixel front, front-facing camera . It has 4.3” qHD Glass with dual-layer, anti-reflective coating and many more features which I thinlk it is best phone at this rate at the current market.

Actually Motorola has announced its Android smartphone with having a large display, fast processor, and high-resolution camera. And as we compare to the other smartphones like apple and samsung which have already gained market but they don’t provide this rich features as Motorola are providing in the market . I think the apple Iphone 4 has very low features then the Motorola electrify. I think then its best option for going for Motorola electrify which is providing with HD video recording and gives 8 mp camera and have 4.3 inch screen that have reflective glass. I think no smartphone gives with the fast processors and this HD qualities.

I would suggest not to go for the Motorola electrify it’s the worst phone I have ever seen. I think providing with HD qualities will never make the their smartphone market rise until you have better technical support for the customers

As you have compared each and everything against the other samrtphones incliding the Comparing specs, I think the Electrify still falls short of the HTC and the Samsung Galaxy S II . Especially when it comes to the battery life. The Motorola electrify battery life is drastically bad when compared to other smartphones. I think Motorola have to slightly still lower down your price when it comes to competitors against the Iphones . HTC and Samsung. I think Motorola can even gain the market as google have taken up the Motorola company so I think Motorola have the better future for their smartphones market as they are now in google ‘s family. I say that buying the Motorola electrify will not be a bad option.