Thread: default web browsing in the Motorola Electrify

default web browsing in the Motorola Electrify

I am using the motorola electrify smartphone . my question is that the I don’t want to use the default browser provided by the phone instead I want to download the app for the browser and want to put that app browser as the default browser . so from where I can download the app and how can I do it to set the phone as the default browser.

Re: default web browsing in the Motorola Electrify

As you are mentioning that you don’t want to use the default browser provided by the phone then there are ways from where you can download the app and install in place of default browser . The android market has many browser app available for the phone. Or there are many other browsers which provide the app for the android market like opera browser , dolphin browser etc … you can download the browser from the opera website and install on your android phone or dolphin browser app download and install it and set any of the browser as the default browser.

If I download the opera or dolphin browser then on what android platform they work on and how to set the downloaded browser as the default browser.

I don’t know about the opera browser but I can tell you how to set the downloaded dolphin browser as the default browser. As dolphin browser is supported by the all android platform and is supported by all android market countries. Now to download the dolphin browser go to android market on your android phone and search the dolphin browser and download the app and then install it. Now to make your dolphin browser as a default browser go to menu then more setting then go to dolphin setting and set as default browser.

After applying the setting which you have mentioned to make the downloaded app as the default app browser .I doubt that after changing the setting that it might not change to the default phone setting after closing the browser when used for first time.

I think it is totally insane question you are asking . According to me it never happens that after you change the setting from the setting menu it changes. So never think that setting resets after using the browser for the first time and when restarting again the setting remains the same until you change it manually .