Thread: wifi performance in Motorola electrify

wifi performance in Motorola electrify

I bought my Motorola electrify smartphone lastweek . It is just an awesum smartphone which one would never want to miss it . It has many good features in this phone but the thing where it is giving me hard time is the wifi connectivity , the wifi of this phone is really poor . I think the phone which I previousl y used was the best in connecting the wifi it never gave me such a bad response this phone ifs giving me . I don’t know why the wifi connectivity giving me a problem. Do any one have the idea about the issue .

Re: wifi performance in Motorola electrify

See I don’t know why your phone is causing a lot of trouble in wifi connectivity. I think it should be something other issue for not connecting the wifi . I guess the wifi reception musty be bad that’s the reason for bot connecting to the wifi , I have the same phone with ‘N’ router and never had the problem on wifi connectivity. According to me there should something be different issue . I don’t think it is your wifi problem , it must be the reception problem . I think you must check your router settings hope the problem would be the router not with your phone or try out doing this change your wireless mode to 54 mbps from 300mbps, I think by doing this it should be able to work your wifi.

Hey I had the same issue with my Motorola phone . I was not able to connect the wifi but now I am able to access the wifi .I just tried some of the simple things which worked for me. I just turned OFF the wifi of my phone and then went to wifi settings and checked the “use static IP ”. Actually I then went to the router settings and changed the protected mode to OFF. And when I turned the wifi ON and was able to connect the wifi . I hope that it could help you to connect the wifi without any obstacles .

If your wifi is giving problem in connecting then try out the wifi manager app , it would let you connect easily with the wifi. I think this app must help you out.

According to me you may also try these few things just go to your settings then go to your wireless and network then go to your wifi setting in that go to your menu button and you can select advanced and see the wifi sleep policy and do the changes .