Thread: How to get default browser to appear as desktop browser on Toshiba THRiVE tablet

How to get default browser to appear as desktop browser on Toshiba THRiVE tablet

Hello everyone. I wonder if anyone knows how to change the default browser configuration to appear as a desktop browser? This option is accessible on other devices, but not in the Thrive unless I miss somewhat. Not as mobile web sites. Thanks for any suggestions which you will give me and also it would be helpful for me and also for the others also. So kindly provide me with some of the suggestion and also some method to do it. Thank you once again.

Re: How to get default browser to appear as desktop browser on Toshiba THRiVE tablet

I think you will be able to get the solution on the internet and also you will be able to get the appropriate method to solve the problem and also you will get the browser on the desktop of your tablet, so you search for it.

Re: How to get default browser to appear as desktop browser on Toshiba THRiVE tablet

I have a solution for you and also it might help you and also you will get the browser for you on the desktop page and also you can use it, so for that you need to follow the following method.
    • Type about:debug into your address bar.
    • Then click on the 3 line icon in the very top right corner of the screen
    • Select settings
    • In setting select debug
    • After that UAstring
    • Then select the Desktop option.

Hope this helps you and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours..

Dolphin is able to in addition be downloaded as it is the HD Browser. And also you have more options and even a switch to desktop mode and mobile mode. You can easily change on the fly

I can use MSN Explorer on my laptop. What I did was touch browser, touch the box above right to go and see the configuration screen set home page. After opening it up to me paste the web address of my browser and not saved. So I think you will be able to get the more option on the internet and also you will be able to get the answer also solution for the problem of yours and also you will be able to get the answer and also you will be to solve the problem of yours.