Thread: Unable to update system software on encrypted THRiVE tablet

Unable to update system software on encrypted THRiVE tablet

Hello friends, I had the same system image error message with this update as with previous updates. Frustrating that has not been addressed, but I'm starting to wonder if the fact that my growth is encrypted may be part of the problem? You need to have it encrypted for work so unfortunately I cannot leave unencrypted. Has anyone with an encrypted connection thrive been able to install updates without a problem? So please tell me so that I can solve the problem and get it fix for me. Thank you.

Re: Unable to update system software on encrypted THRiVE tablet

Is there any way to decrypt with the need to restore factory defaults and potentially lose everything? You better check on the internet and also you will be able to get the solution for it and also you will be able to solve the problem.

Well, I factory reset my thrive to get rid of the encryption and the upgrade worked fine. This is a big problem for me as it should have is encrypted for restoration work and all that is a pain every time. If anyone has a way to update a cipher machine please let me know. I can suggest you that you can search on the internet and get some sort of the solution for you and get it fixed for yourself and also you will be able to know and if you get it then share over here for me and also for the others who might have the same problem with the drive.

I have not had any problems with my sleep prosper, but it was comforting to see how Toshiba has addressed customer concerns at the moment. So you should try calling them and get some solution for you.

I too am having the same problem of running the update and prosper me is encrypted. I have to do a factory reset before you can upgrade to 0.0029 and is now receiving the same error when trying to upgrade to 0.0032. I was about to do a factory reset seconds until I saw this link ... Now I will wait for the solution but my problem is solved .0029 SOD, we hope the new patch coming soon. So you can wait for it and get it done on your drive and see after that the problem is been solved or not, if then also the problem is not solved then you can go to the customer care of the Toshiba.

You can search on the internet and you will be able to get the solution and also some sort of the answer for the question you are having it, so you better check it on the internet and get it done for you.

There is an application for that. Literally Go to below link which I have mention and download the file .apk to its prosperity. When you install and run the application is loaded to the station and will be able to successfully download and install updates without requiring a factory reset. The next system software update will incorporate the review thrive is in this application. So you better try it and get it done for you.
    http://df.toshiba.com/Toshiba_Service_Update-signed.apk

I just got the 3 ROM stations changes. If I understand that the right should now be able to re-encrypt my thrive and run updates dude.