Thread: BSOD with Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 laptop

BSOD with Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 laptop

I own a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 laptop and having BSOD issue with it as I am not getting what could be the problem, because as the extent to I know all the hardware that I have installed in the laptop is working fine. So what could be other reasons?

Because when I was searching about the same I didn’t got any such related solution that could help me with this. Thus please help me understanding the problem, and off course solution at some extent.

Re: BSOD with Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 laptop

As you have mentioned that you are having BSOD problem with the laptop thus let me tell you as there could be so many problems that you can cause this kind of troubles with any machine, either they could be a hardware issue or sometime because of any device software that we used to install in the machine. And off course sometime because of some faulty software’s too.

See other symptoms rather reason could be like,

1- Attempted Write To Readonly Memory
    2- Bad Pool Caller
    3- Data Bus Error
    4- Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal
    5- Hardware Interrupt Storm
    6- Inaccessible Boot Device

I don’t know whether you have update any hardware in your machine or not, but If yes then I would suggest you to first mentioned your whole specification over here so that I can assist you further in better way.

as the extent to I know The Blue Screen of Death comes with an error that looks something like this 0x0000001E, so it would be better if you specify the exact code that you are getting with your machine.

If you’ve tried manually upgrading or undulating back a device driver that you supposed was the difficulty and you are still getting error messages you can try the following:

1) modifying to the BIOS settings can cause timing issues. A full BIOS reset to their default settings may free any troubles. In addition you may also desire to make sure if there are any updates available from the producer.

2) Is your Operating system up to date? ensure that you have the most recent service packs installed. If not, you can download and install the most recent updates from Microsoft’s website.

3) relapse back to a Last recognized fine Configuration. This should be considered only as the previous line of protection as you will mislay any changes you’ve made since then. You could also reinstall your PC from scratch!

Exactly, I am also getting such a code and that’s “0X000000ED” don’t know what is this actually because I am not that much good with the computer facts.

Anyways any more solution left?

I think it seems that there could be some problem with the operating system you have installed, thus I would say you should try to reinstall the whole operating system in your laptop and see what happens.

I got your problem as problem you have mentioned means that Windows was not capable to mount the boot volume, which, if you have additional drive, is the drive containing Windows. This can be caused by using the wrong cable with a high-throughput IDE controller such as more than 33 MB/second; thus I would like to recommend you that you should try an 80-pin cable instead of the standard 40-pin cable. See also I expect this list assist you discover an answer to those not very well clarified Blue Screen of Death Errors.

With all the likely reasons for the BSOD ranging from software to hardware, or hardware drivers, it is extremely hard to list a accurate set of instructions for every possibly BSOD.

I am quite agree with the above user but still you may observe this error throughout Windows startup if Windows cannot interpret data from the system or boot partitions. Defective disk controller drivers are often to guilt, but this hitch can also be caused by hard disk errors, or even a tainted boot.ini file. If all is well with your drivers and your drive, and you haven't been messing with the boot.ini file such as while installing numerous operating systems, check your system BIOS settings first.

If you come across any message while upgrading to Windows Vista, it may denote that one or more devices in your system are not well-matched with Vista. Try disconnecting needless devices, or at least looking for updated drivers and firmware. Also, immobilized any antivirus software you may have running.